Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm updating all payments today....long weekend. :D

Thanks for understanding, guys. :thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,

I sent you a quick email yesterday, wanting to get on the list for the budget, steel upgrade, with black micarta. Let me know if that's alright, I can get a check in the mail tonight.

Thanks,

Geoff

Geoff - yes that is ok with me - let me know and I'll sign you up. email reply sent.

Thanks!

Dan

Blade are in from the waterjet....check 'em out:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578098

BladesInventory0822-02.jpg

(amongst other blades)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumbup:

Dan

Yep - just shoot me an email.

:thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Awesome news Dan - check went out yesterday, so I imagine it'll be there Thursday or Friday.

Quick question, could be a stupid one - what is the reason for the larger hole where the handle will go on the larger bushmaster? A weight savings? It's really cool to see the progress on this.

I just send you the required deposit via Paypal. (Chibbi at pandora dot be)

If you could tell me the balance, including PayPal fees and international shipping cost, I will pay the rest up front.

Have to take advantage of the high value of the Euro in comparison to the US $ at the moment *grin*

edit: I guess Dan is busy making us these great knives. Anyone know how I can check if he received my deposit ? Just want to make sure I got my order in. Don't want to miss out on this one.

Last edited:
Dan, I'm beginning to be a bit concerned about my MO. :confused: Could you please let me know if it has arrived? Thanks!

Awesome news Dan - check went out yesterday, so I imagine it'll be there Thursday or Friday.

Quick question, could be a stupid one - what is the reason for the larger hole where the handle will go on the larger bushmaster? A weight savings? It's really cool to see the progress on this.

I drilled out the handles on the passaround knives...so I decided to have it waterjet cut instead. That way each one is the same.

I am still not down as having my deposit paid. It is.. :D

Sounds good - I'll update the list...shoot me an email with first name, last initial.

I just send you the required deposit via Paypal. (Chibbi at pandora dot be)

If you could tell me the balance, including PayPal fees and international shipping cost, I will pay the rest up front.

Have to take advantage of the high value of the Euro in comparison to the US $ at the moment *grin*

edit: I guess Dan is busy making us these great knives. Anyone know how I can check if he received my deposit ? Just want to make sure I got my order in. Don't want to miss out on this one.

I am updating deposits this morning. Check the list later today to make sure I got it.

Dan, I'm beginning to be a bit concerned about my MO. :confused: Could you please let me know if it has arrived? Thanks!

Yes - it did arrive - I updated the list.

Thanks!

Dan

YES ! I'm on it ! :D

Cheers Dan :thumbup:

ps: I feel like a 12y old getting an answer mail from Santa :p

edit: payment made in full. Thanks for the quick feedback.

Last edited:
Hiya Dan,

Could you confirm my payment made in full please for #86 ? Made final payment via PayPal some week ago.

Cheers, Chibbi

ps: if you're too busy making these fine blades, just ignore this message :D

Dan,
Please upgrade my budget bushmaster #49 and 50
Lester W - Budget - Natural - Paid In Full
Lester W - Budget - Natural - Paid In Full

to 3V steel.

Thanks. Sorry about the mess up. Le mw know if I need to send more.

Lester Wang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back