Official "Return of the YCS" thread - updates posted here

I hear you Hollow, UB's latest kami morale report does not sound, very.... encouraging... not to be overly dramatic, but things seem to be on track so far...

RIGHT DAN???!!! Antler horn for me....?

:D :D :barf:

I think Im gonna be sick again... :barf:

List has been updated - please check to make sure you're on it. The first shipment is only going to be a partial shipment. We will go in order of prepayment. That is the fairest way we could come up with (fair to us and to Uncle Bill).

Need to reiterate the NOTE at the bottom of the first thread:

IMPORTANT: If you have a question - send it to me. I'm doing most of the arranging on this, everything except receiving the actual payment and shipping them out. You need to send all communication through me. This is for your own good. If you send something to Uncle and I don't know about it....don't expect me to act on your behalf when the due date comes.

Also, if you have a special preference as to what you want, now's the time to make it clear. ;)

Best way to do that will be to post it here in the thread.

John Trout - your pref. has been noted. :D

Daniel Koster said:
Also, if you have a special preference as to what you want, now's the time to make it clear. ;)

sent ya an email ;)

woo hoo they are here!!!

Dave Hahn said:
woo hoo they are here!!!

Dan...Bill...? True or false?

Choices in order:

1. Scented Sandalwood
2. Bone
3. Antler
4. Exotic wood
5. Horn
6. Solid Gold
7. Sterling Silver
8. Kryptonite

false alarm, guys.....don't be bamboozled....

Nothing's here yet. Hopefully in the next one. Just want to make sure we have our ducks in a row.

Daniel Koster said:

I'd prefer Sandalwood, but even more important is I'd prefer one with a smaller diameter handle. Slimmer and more oval shaped like we were talking about before.

Horn or Antler. Those are on my dream sheet!! That has been mentioned before. Just putting it down for refresher! ;) :D

Great news!!!:D

Just pick me any ol' thing out of that box. I know the one that Sher made just for me will find its way to indiana. What an exciting way to start off the day.

~Jake

Back up to the top. Hey, when the first batch comes in wonder if Uncle Bill could give us a group shot of them?

I wonder how the current political situation with the blockade is going to affect the shipping from Nepal?? :confused: :(

Anything unusual. I.e. NOT buffalo horn or satisaal (sp?)wood.
Bone, stag, fancy figured wood. Like that...
Thanks again for organizing this Dan.

Back