Official sign up list for short 17"- 18" Foxy Folly.

Big Bob said:
BTTT for any of the new people who might be interested in signing up (Cognitivefun I'm looking at you). ;)

Edit: See you're already on the strong maybe list. We have alot of takers for this project. :cool:

Bob
I'm there, babe.

hollowdweller said:
Hey Yvsa,

What's up with this?
Well a while back Uncle Bill said that Yangdu had ordered 2 prototypes. One for Dan and one for me. When they come in Dan and I will review them and if they need tweaked we'll see about getting them tweaked. If not then we'll give the go ahead and start taking everyone's money.

I'm not going to bother Uncle Bill or Yangdu about it. They'll get here when they get here. Uncle Bill and Yangdu are bending over backwards for us trying to get them made.
I'm going to honor that.

Cool. Thanks for getting me up to speed on this. I just want to have ample heads up to get the $$ together before it happens

The real question we have to ask ourselves at this point is: how well will it cut a beer can?

Only one way to find out. I'd better get started making the targets.

Brininging this bac too the top so as too reflect the edit on price on the main post at the beginning. In case no one knows the price is gonna be $150.00 as Yangdu just wasn't sure what the kamis would do with this.
Hopefully they will be as we asked and what we wanted.

Jeb, do you want on the list? It will be a pre-paid deal when the go word is given and the enroll date will end then.

hdwrlover said:
Yvsa,

Please include me in on this buy. I asked previously but I got lost in the shuffle.
Damn! Sorry about that, good thing I brought it back to the top ainnit.:rolleyes:

But you are on the list now hdwrlover and many thanks!!!!:D :D

If we sell all 40, both the firm and the strong maybes, that will be a $6,000.00 order!!!!
Not a bad chunk of change for BirGhorka ainnit!!!!:eek: :cool: :D :D
Hell even half that won't be nuthin too sneeze at.;)

Yvsa....you changed your sig.......? :eek:

I kinda miss the ole one.....:p

Sure did Dan. I thought since you weren't the place where the circle meets the square anymore that I would reflect it in my sig before someone asked me, Who is Pendentive? :rolleyes: :p

Added Jeff too the list!!!! He got in just in time too!!!!;) :p

Watch for absolute latest thread on the status of the 17" Foxy Folly!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

sharpetoys said:
I would like to get one also if i'm not too late?? :)
Sharpetoys, I'll add you too the list. And Many Thanks!:D

I just got a note from Uncle Bill saying that the prototypes are maybe 4-5 ounces over on the weight.:( Probably won't matter too me but I know some of you absolutely wanted a lighter khuk.
I wrote Uncle Bill back asking if he thought the kamis could get the weight down.
I'll let you know what he says.

This is the correct list for the 17" Foxy Folly!!!!

I put you on the list John K, and many Thanks!!!!! This is gonna keep the kamis busy for a long while if we sell all that has been spoken for!!!!:D :cool: :D

I am ready and waiting to PayPal when you give the word Yvsa!! ;) :cool:
Is it first Pay, first get??? ;) :eek: HeHeHe

Yvsa,

Already sent e-mail to Dan, but please edit your list to show me ordering two pieces. I can't stand banging up an excellent piece if I only have one.
1 = Foxy Folly:)
2 = Foxy Follies:):)

For other sharks who are also hogs, then you know this is half the price of a large Busse. Get two, you can always sell one later if you don't need/want it.

Okay, but Dan's list is the one that counts now. I'm out of the picture from here on out.;)

Yvsa - you're not off the hook yet....:D :p

But, yes, I'm taking care of payment and addresses. Then we'll put it in Bill & Yangdu's hands and hope for the best!

Back