Official SURVIVE! picture thread

Also, congratulations on the 6! I thought I said that in my first post, but I did not. That model doesn't pop up as much as the others. Enjoy it!
Sweet collection of high quality blades :thumbup:

Thanks bud!
I shouldn't have traded the last one off. This one makes me want the new version really bad!

Haha! I really want to hold onto this one. The 5.1 will probably be the first to go.
I believe it's a snake braid but I'm not positive.

Don't sell it unless you contact me first!!!!!!

I love the orange scales on the 6!

Don't sell it unless you contact me first!!!!!!

I love the orange scales on the 6!

I already changed them!
e3142b1351a9c7aa142b80a56ca15651.jpg

Haha! I really want to hold onto this one. The 5.1 will probably be the first to go.
I believe it's a snake braid but I'm not positive.

In that case let me know when you want to get rid of that 5.1 later on down the road, if you decide to sale it.

EDIT: Moving my chatter out of the pic thread to the other thread where this pic was shared...

Last edited:
In honor of snow day in WI
b776b39121dae8a8db62e4cd2e433df1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another cheesehead?!! I must have missed that earlier, was trying to keep a mental list of how many S!K-owners live in Wisconsin, but the state is WAY over-represented here on the forum ;)

Awesome pic :thumbup: Though I must admit, all of our ice like that down in south-central WI melted off before our fresh bit of snow last night.

Another cheesehead?!! I must have missed that earlier, was trying to keep a mental list of how many S!K-owners live in Wisconsin, but the state is WAY over-represented here on the forum ;)

Awesome pic :thumbup: Though I must admit, all of our ice like that down in south-central WI melted off before our fresh bit of snow last night.

It's true. There are a bunch of us here. The house we're in has some pretty sorry insulation, so any significant snowfall turns into big icicles in a hurry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back