Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Blanche was a freak!

Nuff said

Last edited:
Here's my blade... There are many like it, but this one is mine... Looks like I got 35 posts so far.. but I'm not sure how to link to my thread "hello & Survive! knife mods". I'd like #41 if still available, and I pass inspection

Awaiting judgement [emoji41]

You're welcome bud!
The Honorable Judge Silver Needle will probably be on here soon to read your verdict once he's done watching a marathon of The Golden Girls.
Don't ask.
He has a weird "thing" for Blanche Devereaux.

Oh man, you guys have good taste. Blanche is so damn hot! By far the sluttiest of the golden girls, the type that's not afraid to try new, weird stuff... my type of woman :thumbup:

ANYWAYS! nice team work on the link to the thread, even if it wasn't originally posted here. I'm glad you found us.

The verdict is: guilty
You pass inspection!

I got you for #41. Welcome!

You're all nuts!
Dorothy had it going on!

Welcome to our perfectly normal group fbhandler.
You're kinda safe here.

Thanks boys.... Glad to be apart... Already learned a ton and met some good folks ... Happy 4th !!

Last edited:
I own a CRU V 4.7 Ugly Betty, CPM-20CV 2.7 Factory Second and await delivery on a CPM-154 4.7 Factory Second.

Just finished up a double camping trip review of my CRV4.7 (http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...urvive-CRU-V-4-7-1st-amp-Second-Outing-Review) and would be honored to acquire #99.

Thank you for your consideration!

Silver's busy talking crossbows with Mark. ;) I'm confident he'll catch this pretty soon though.

Glad you're here ndmiller and thanks for the camping review.

Mr. Silver Needle,

I'd like no. 42 please?
As you probably know, I have a 4.7 in 3V and one in 154 on the way......and would definitely like to get many other models over the coming years.
Of my 251 total posts, 157 (make that 158 now) are in this sub forum. I started a few threads last year but can't seem to find them :confused:
Hopefully I'll eventually start contributing more to this little community, instead of asking so many questions!

I await your evaluation...

31167920990_de3661db2a_b.jpg

Mr. Silver Needle,

I'd like no. 42 please?
As you probably know, I have a 4.7 in 3V and one in 154 on the way......and would definitely like to get many other models over the coming years.
Of my 251 total posts, 157 (make that 158 now) are in this sub forum. I started a few threads last year but can't seem to find them :confused:
Hopefully I'll eventually start contributing more to this little community, instead of asking so many questions!

I await your evaluation...

31167920990_de3661db2a_b.jpg

Your questions bring as much to the table as anything else, don't knock it man. Those handles are dead sexy. That being said.. That's my number punk! :D

You have at least one created thread that generated some good discussion in the subforum so you should be good there. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1314233-4-scenarios-what-would-you-bring

Welcome!

And yes, if it's my number I should figure out how to put it in my sig.

Damnit, I just watched Beastwalker where his ferrets both jump into the fire.. I got nothing. I propose you stick around with your terribly Old Market venues. Get on board my friend!

Beastmaster.. gah, I'm losing my old crappy movie reference touch.:)

Last edited:
Karoi! Glad to have you here. Take a look at which numbers are and are not taken and let me know what you want. Thanks for listing all credentials.

Grog, making things easy on me!

Karon
Welcome. Maybe you could add a decimal or something.

Always good to see new guys putting green some positive energy here!

Let Silver know what size hat you need.

Back