Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Good to see you here Z! Looking forward to seeing what you put some of these through on your outings :thumbup:

Good to see you here Z! Looking forward to seeing what you put some of these through on your outings :thumbup:

Hey you too Hard Knocks. Being a local PA guy I found out about Survive. Sad to see them leave but hey now they're out your way :D

Definately gonna be contributing more once they start rolling in right now just have the 4.1 and love it.

LOL, I tried hard to get them to move down here by me, but I'll sure settle for having them in North Idaho, ha. :)

RiverRunner, I wanted to make a point to honor those who showed real interest in Riz's original thread. Feels good to officially welcome you :thumbup:

Welcome RiverRunner! Love the lighting on those ghost handles in that first pic! Very nice.

Thanks guys!
Yes that pic did turn out exceptionally well. It was taken at twilight in a very mossy Pacific North West coastal rainforest. The shadows and the light make those scales pop!

or in other words…. A lucky pic!…lol

I'm a new to the Baldeforums and Survive! Knives thread. I recently ordered a GSO 5 second as my first Survive! knife. I can't wait until it arrives. In the meantime, I ordered a Sagewood sheath for the pants.

I'm a new to the Baldeforums and Survive! Knives thread. I recently ordered a GSO 5 second as my first Survive! knife. I can't wait until it arrives. In the meantime, I ordered a Sagewood sheath for the pants.

Glad you stopped in to check this place out. Nice work making your first post with us. I hope it is the first of many.

You got a really good deal on your GSO, as did anyone who got a factory second in the last few months. I've only heard great things about Sagewood, too.

Im almost there. I just gotta make a worthwhile thread. Dont know yet, and dont want to jam up bf and our survive section with useless stuff.

Im almost there. I just gotta make a worthwhile thread. Dont know yet, and dont want to jam up bf and our survive section with useless stuff.

I believe in you, man.

I'm sure anything you come up with for a thread topic would be fine. Show off your necker II at work, talk about your current or ideal knife combo, start a discussion on anything S! related. You got this.

Back