Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

It does have its perks. Being able to send and receive PMs for offers in the EX is well worth the cost IMO.

I have to admit, being able to get the perks was nice...but wanting to put my survivor # in my sig line was the straw that broke my back

Is this some sort of gang that I have to get jumped into?!!

The rules are:

1. Own a SURVIVE! knife

2. Have created 1 original and valuable thread in the SURVIVE! knives subforum. Value will be decided by us, but generally equates to a topic that generates positive and useful discussion.
Examples of not valuable:
"I ordered a knife yesterday, why have I not received it yet?"
"I have a question that could easily be answered by looking at the S! website for 30 seconds, can you guys help me?"
Examples of valuable:
"Here are some pics of me using my new S! blade"
"This is what I need in a knife, which amazing S! model would best suit my needs?"

3. Have created 20 original and valuable posts in our subforum. Again, we shall decide value. Value is usually a complete thought that positively adds to the discussion and thread. One word responses and smileys don't count.
You can check your post count by going to your profile and clicking on the Post Areas tab

4. Be a forum member in good standing. If you get banned, you will lose your number

I think you meet all of these, and no one even has to get beaten up!! Just request a number!

Cheers!!

Is this some sort of gang that I have to get jumped into?!!

No no no it's nothing like that...

It's more like a fraternity to get hazed into. On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know where I could get a blindfold, Reddi-wip, face paint and a live goat at this time of night???

All joking aside, redwood nailed it. Let's see that thread!

Seriously though, about getting a goat........

It's more like a fraternity to get hazed into. On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know where I could get a blindfold, Reddi-wip, face paint and a live goat at this time of night???

Lol. Look in my man cave in the woods.

Thanks for reminding me redwood. Could I request 626?

I already have all of that stuff!

Probably not at the post count yet gentleman, but if you add to posts in the old Survive! threads prior to the sub-forum, I probably had 35 along the way. Respectfully requesting a Survivor! number. My current GSO lineup is posted in the pic thread on page 17.

Thanks.

Many thanks Hard Knocks. I wonder if I will be able to put my grandkids through college by selling that TNP GSO 5.1 some day?

Back