Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Probably not at the post count yet gentleman, but if you add to posts in the old Survive! threads prior to the sub-forum, I probably had 35 along the way. Respectfully requesting a Survivor! number. My current GSO lineup is posted in the pic thread on page 17.

Thanks.

Man, you just jumped right in! Great discussion and even better GSO line up. So glad to have you here.

Hey, what is your favorite type of icecream?

Man, you just jumped right in! Great discussion and even better GSO line up. So glad to have you here.

Hey, what is your favorite type of icecream?

Peachy Paterno of course. Not really though, I think Death by Chocolate does it for me most of the time. But they still make Peachy Paterno, and it is very good. I am not that much of a Peach Ice cream fan though, but this is the best I ever had.

Peachy Paterno of course. Not really though, I think Death by Chocolate does it for me most of the time. But they still make Peachy Paterno, and it is very good. I am not that much of a Peach Ice cream fan though, but this is the best I ever had.

Nice! I must Google this. I was trying to trick you into your 20th post here, so I think you're good!

As for me, moose tracks all the way!

I'd like to get in on this!
a98bf03f1d66ca3717088deee344d565.jpg

Here's my thread...
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1315397-Backyard-SURVIVE!n?referrerid=424191

I have 212 posts here. It's basically the only subforum I come on!
I would like #23 if it's ok!

Toothpick,

Put your survivor number in your location. It will show there even though you dont have a sig line.

Back