Official THK picture thread

That's one that's going on the funeral pyre/to the afterlife with me, if I have anything to say about it. ;) Unless my kid really wants to keep it.

I carried and used that thing for a lot of years and through a lot of ... difficult and challenging situations, and it never let me down.

Throwback Thursday... JT stylin', Easter 1975.

tumblr_nc3ffxXHuX1t96dyxo1_400.jpg

Now for something completely different:

Fun with a CS shovel, a replacement shovel handle, and a chunk of water-pipe and cap...

tumblr_nd3kgcZOEY1t96jkdo1_1280.jpg

...plus a crutch tip, a boatload of 550 cord, electrical tape, fishing line, first-aid wrap a

Last edited:
Hey JT,

After looking through your pics here I can say with certainty that I really love your handle designs. Blades aren't bad either ;)

I really dig that Growl, and your Bushcrafter (love those ivory paper micarta handles with the red liners)

Very nice. Keep up the great work! I might have to hit ya up in the future.

Here's Skitty and Rocky relaxing near the Christmas tree... dreaming about treats and new knives and an even better year to come...

tumblr_ngsxbxm2bD1t96dyxo1_1280.jpg

Happy Holidays, everyone!

This one's heading out to a repeat customer in sunny California.... thanks for your support!

tumblr_nn4itsBHyl1t96crwo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nn4im9rFnK1t96crwo1_1280.jpg

A true Terrio Original! This SERE-style knife is suitable for light to heavy bushcraft and combat/survival tasks. Ground from 3/16" CPM-3V @ 60Rc, with a crisp hand-rubbed finish. Full-flat grind with a keen sharpened back edge. The thumbrest is lightly crowned, the rest of the spine is crisp for scraping. The tang is fully tapered for balance. The carefully contoured handle is desert tan G10 with black G10 liners. The handmade leather sheath is ambidextrous for
RH or LH carry.

Took a quick jaunt over to Cade's Cove yesterday evening. Saw a hawk, 2 black bears, 5 turkeys, 9 deer, lots of butterflies and a whole boatload of wild horses. None of those (cell phone) pics came out worth a hoot, but this one's OK.

tumblr_nonksblooK1t96dyxo1_540.jpg

[video=youtube;Yk36OnUL7H8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk36OnUL7H8[/video]

This happened at Ethan's place last weekend:

tumblr_nw0zmi9jDx1uiung3o1_540.jpg

I was pleased with Sabbath's behavior among the Beckerheads. It helps that they are the sort of folks who gently welcome poorly-trained barely-house-broken animals... and also, their puppies ;) :p

I apologize for looking "sour-faced" in that pic; I assure y'all, my mood was not sour at all. :)

Cute pup, James... Sabbath has grown a bit since the last few pictures I remember seeing her in.

Last edited:
Should have posted this yesterday, but I wasn't thinking. Here is a pic of my new customized Fugitive from James:

tumblr_nwbcz48zKS1uiung3o1_1280.jpg

Can't wait to get her in my grubby hands!!! :D

Geez, there's a lot of Fugitives in this thread... someone should alert the U.S. Marshalls...

Cute pup! Sabbath..... Hey! I see what you did there!:D

I am not terribly well-known for my subtlety or cleverousness... :p

Last edited:
I got involved in a Kydex sheath making thread here on the Forum and my new to me Growl had the honor of receiving my first sheath. Love the ergonomics on this blade and now that I have it in plastic it is going everywhere with me!

hwCbjE5.jpg

vpYAB6J.jpg

g32QmYJ.jpg

fAskdPU.jpg

OkJH9xJ.jpg

op9uSf2.jpg

I9n87gi.jpg

JLA0SJN.jpg

Back