Official waved Sebenza giveaway thread!

Sobriety and Sebenza's! If it was a meeting, it would be my home group! The modifications and giveaway are amazing as well as the motivations behind them. Please don't let anyone (including yourself) shame you due to relapse. Same as a cancer patient should not feel guilty over a recurrence. May God bless you and your family.

Congrats on your sobriety Matt.Keep it up.

Nice wave too.I didn't think it'd look that good,but I was wrong.Well done!:thumbup:

Congrats CM, being a recovering addict myself I know how truly hard this road can be. Stay strong and don't ever get discouraged. We truly are fighting for our lives. On a side note...I am in!

Glad to hear you are going strong! Congrats on you accomplishment and keep up the good work.

Congratulations on staying sober CM! I only know you through your posts here and your YouTube channel, and you look much better, mate. I can imagine how great your change must be for family and friends.

Oh, and that waved Insingo looks spectacular. I wasn't sure how this mod would tur out in a Sebenza, with that blade shape the end result is very cool.

Thanks for the contest.

I've been watching your progress with the balisongs since you first started (unfortunately due to location I stopped buying them some years ago so couldn't partake) didn't realise you were progressing in other things too. Good luck, stay strong.

I'm in (if it's still before the deadline)

I am always impressed when someone gets through tough times instead of giving up. Keep walking the right path.

The Sebenza looks great. I am in.

Plus 100 days you've got it licked. Congrats to you on winning one of lifes battles. I am in

Congratulations on your sobriety. Stay strong and stick with it, it's good for ya.
Thanks for the opportunity to win your knife.

Congratulations! I'm sure it was a rough road, but you're out of it now! Count me in, and thank you for your generosity!

good for you , thanks for the promise keeping , good luck with it and good luck everyone in on this

Back