Officially Closing

JK Knives

My accountant is starting the process of closing the business, I’ve already closed the PayPal account. Being currently on blood thinner medication I can’t be playing with sharp objects. My forum membership ends in mid January, but I don’t know when Spark will actually close it.
Thank you all for your support and friendship over all these years, and God bless you all.

John,
I am sorry to hear things have come to this, but that is a selfish sentiment. What I am hoping is that this will move you where YOU need to be to deal with the issues you face. If you change your mind nd decide to keep your forum open, please let us know. I think there are enough of us willing to chip in to keep it open. Whatever you decide, best wishes and stay family strong.

Bill

I would love to keep the forum open, but it’s not fair for me to ask. I don’t have PayPal anymore, but if you guys want to chip in the $75 dollars and then someone purchase it for me I would be forever grateful. Who knows, I might be back making knives someday.

John, I want to take a moment to thank you. Thank you for being an open and honest businessman. Thank you for being true to yourself yet open to collaboration with knuckleheads like myself. Thank you for your years of dedication to a craft that provides lifelong tools to the discerning user. I will always treasure my JK Knives and look forward to one day passing them down to my kid. Thank you for that, too.

Take care of yourself, enjoy some r&r when you can, and I'm glad to hear this little corner of the world will stick around for another year. All the best.

I am glad to just be able to come here and chat with John and friends for another year. Wishing John well and to get some rest and thankful for a place to just enjoy a respite from the craziness out there. :):thumbsup: Good news and good people are out there, we just need to appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that John, I hope things go well for you and your family. In the future If you feel like talking about old times, might be fun to have a gathering like we’ve had in the past.
Take care John, I’ll miss you.
John S.

Back