Lord have mercy
I said oh oh domino
Roll me over romeo
There you go
Say it again
I said oh oh domino
I said oh oh domino

- Van Morrison

Got it a few minutes ago. SWEET! It's a hefty little critter, though. I've been carrying my Manix 2 LW Translucent Blue lately. So, I can feel the difference. The flipper feature is pretty cool. First one of those I've had or even handled. The carbon fiber laminate is very pretty. Sucker is SHARP, too!

SpydercoDomino-5885_zps43f5f840.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5883_zps7e10ff41.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5884_zpscf12e648.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5882_zps8d818304.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5886_zps25e282ed.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5878_zps332bdd2c.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5879_zps6982274c.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5880_zpsc0cafb31.jpg

SpydercoDomino-5877_zps1063cc83.jpg

I noticed how sharp it was myself, made a nice clean cut on my side the other day, didnt even know it till I felt something running down my side.

This is one great knife, a nice sage, manix hybrid. Great EDC knife.

Some of the better of the myriad of Domino photos posted since release. Thanks. :thumbup:

I noticed how sharp it was myself, made a nice clean cut on my side the other day, didnt even know it till I felt something running down my side.

This is one great knife, a nice sage, manix hybrid. Great EDC knife.

Did it open in your pocket??

Since you mentioned it, just got a Manix 2 LW and was amazed at how similar the dimensions were between the two. I don't think the Domino is all that hefty. It is at the upper echelon in terms of weight of what I do like to EDC being just over 4 oz, but I think it carries very light as a result of its excellent balance. Obviously the LW is lighter at only 3.0 oz, with roughly the same dimensions. It doesn't have as good of a balance, though, and I can't realistically compare them with the price gap as each I believe has a different intended use. Each has their place, and I'd take the Manix 2 LW all the places I wouldn't take the Domino.

I dunno guys, I have a bunch of spydies but the domino just looks like a small blade on a big handle. I feel the same about the PM2, had the D2 and a regular, and traded them away. More knives for you I guess.
I continue to wait for another batch of southards. Russ

I dunno guys, I have a bunch of spydies but the domino just looks like a small blade on a big handle. I feel the same about the PM2, had the D2 and a regular, and traded them away. More knives for you I guess.
I continue to wait for another batch of southards. Russ

I like to think of it as a 3" blade with a proper handle. I don't find myself often wishing for more than a 3" blade, but I will not carry a knife with a small handle that is just big enough to hold the blade. I prefer ~3.5" blades, but it is more because I like the handle size that you get with a 3.5" blade.

I like to think of it as a 3" blade with a proper handle. I don't find myself often wishing for more than a 3" blade, but I will not carry a knife with a small handle that is just big enough to hold the blade. I prefer ~3.5" blades, but it is more because I like the handle size that you get with a 3.5" blade.

Couldn't agree more. I just got an endura and the handle is perfect, a little big actually but it does have a touch more blade than i usually like to have for an edc. My PM2 and Manix LW are perfect size. When I first saw the domino I knew it'd be a perfect knife, I just don't have the funds for it unfortunately.

Back