Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good song , 1989 is a solid album, im still dreaming of doing a hip hop song with her singing the hook.

A while ago my girlfriend found some bacon of the month club kinda thing and mentioned Bentons. Seeing how I've always wanted to try it I told her. Well a late Christmas present showed up today. Four packs of bacon and a cured ham!! So looking forward to tearing into these!!!

This thread needs more bacon wrapped, maple mustard pork loin.

395e2a173001cf27b521cac0526f2109.jpg

And i agree, I've said it before; if civilization falls, we all meet up at Uncle E's and there is nothing the Beckerheads could not accomplish.

Both of you suck. :p

Okay, I'm just jealous.

Interesting wood cutter

[video]https://www.facebook.com/wow.rzh/videos/1244289848981866/[/video]

Both of you suck. :p

Okay, I'm just jealous.

No way man. That took like.... Weeks to get here. That ham is amazing though!! And you don't live too far away either. Don't try to make me feel bad about this. :'(

Last edited:
apparently I'm tired of the details for the moment, no pictures. Post-holiday administrative madness at work, etc. Fortunately I got LED lighting up in my shop between storms, replacing the failing fluorescent fixture - back to work. Also, I'm truly blessed with a fabulous selection of good beer and chocolate for this snow storm. I've shovelled thrice in two days and it keeps coming.

I doubt it is meant to bring you down. Quite the contrary, I've known that to be a compliment.
"You suck!" -roughly means; "Oh yea, I am impressed, that is cool!"

I doubt it is meant to bring you down. Quite the contrary, I've known that to be a compliment.
"You suck!" -roughly means; "Oh yea, I am impressed, that is cool!"

I know. This IS the snark thread... Guyon is a swell fella. And I think he thinks the same of me; mostly... sometimes... Maybe once... Ok Idk. I think he might actually hate me. I'm so confused. Haha

The forum seems kinda slow anymore. It used to be hopping during the winter months. Not so much now.

I was trying to get in as much sleep as I could before the kids woke me up.

Had a good appointment with a surgeon yesterday. He wants to book me in before the end of the month to fix me up :thumbup:

The forum seems kinda slow anymore. It used to be hopping during the winter months. Not so much now.

I was out splitting some more wood with my Fiskars X27. Love that thing.

(Also was doing my usual lurk without post kinda thing)

I wasn't talking about today or yesterday, haha, I was talking about overall. This place used to be busy.

I think a new blade needs to be released to get it going again.

Let's do it. Get some enthusiasm going again. I'll find out what's in the works and leak it to the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back