Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't fool me, that's just a flattened garden trowel.

you should see what a proper trowel can do :D

vik: also, there are four things in that picture!

1000 years before Nessmuk, there was the "Ragnar Trio"..........
attachment.php

Now I've gotta make a sword too.

Nice tip you've got there Vic! I'm impressed!! ;)

Speaking of Iowa... What happened to that average Iowa guy?

Hes on FB a bit, not in here as much. He moved into a new house and has been pretty busy working, making knives and fixing up his place,..Oh and racing cross country too.

Damn! there was some sexy steel on that last page Vik!

Now I'm looking at swords..... If I get one, I'll have to offhand train for the next few months :D

In other news...

My gf and I have been looking for a house to buy, and for those who may be concerned we are talking marriage soon. Well, Friday I went right look at a house with 12 acres of property, woods and fish pond, and detached garage and shop. Well I loved it. Went out Saturday with the gf and she loved it. We put on our offer Saturday afternoon and they accepted Sunday evening!!!

I'm so excited to finally have a place like this I can call my own!!! I'll have a place to play and build a fort, or shelter, and all kindsa fun stuff. Pictures eventually!

How cool would a tree fort in the swamp be.....and why didn't I think of this when I was a kid......

Go to the riverstore and search for

Tepoinn Electric Pencil Sharpener

It's pricy but received good ratings

Should be worth a look!

Thanks ralphtt, on it. :thumbup:

My panasonic threw craps after nearly thirty years. They don't make them anymore.

The forum seems kinda slow anymore. It used to be hopping during the winter months. Not so much now.

I wasn't talking about today or yesterday, haha, I was talking about overall. This place used to be busy.

I think a new blade needs to be released to get it going again.

Wow. He's alive.

Just thought I'd let you know that I used my Magua and that skinny custom exclusively to skin and butcher my deer this past year. They did great.Thanks again.:thumbup:

Definitely still alive, although sometimes i feel otherwise. Staying overly busy which is good in my profession. Still looking for that ultimate full time employee if anyone is looking for a full time job. Pay sucks, boss is a asshole but it's kinda a cool gig if you can deal with those two things and hard and dirty work. Lol. Glad your liking the knife. Keep slaying the deer. I didnt get a chance to go out this year either. :mad:

^^^^^ I think I forgot how to post lol ^^^^^^

In other news...

My gf and I have been looking for a house to buy, and for those who may be concerned we are talking marriage soon. Well, Friday I went right look at a house with 12 acres of property, woods and fish pond, and detached garage and shop. Well I loved it. Went out Saturday with the gf and she loved it. We put on our offer Saturday afternoon and they accepted Sunday evening!!!

I'm so excited to finally have a place like this I can call my own!!! I'll have a place to play and build a fort, or shelter, and all kindsa fun stuff. Pictures eventually!

that's awesome news, congrats on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back