OK, WHAT knife is at the top of your personal wish list

What else might " Topic, Topic, Topic" mean, EXPLAIN.
It's pretty simple, it means discuss the topic and not each other... is that explanation enough ?

I tagged you and @marcinek so that you two would stop the back and forth exchange that you were having, obviously he understood what I meant.

Is this just at your local location? You sure they didn't misprint the label or something? (shady customers can also do it haha i've seen it at other retailers)

Because if that's true I should buy some for stocking stuffers. Pretty much all their models are worth double that.

edit - no nm i see some up on amazon for 20....Very believable
Last year about Easter time they had a BIG "Sale" bin near the front of the store, one of the items
that had in that 16foot long compartmented bin was a Kershaw Freefall 3840x in several trips I bought a total of FIVE of them for $14.95 each ( I have subsequently lost one and given one away, but I have the two in my pockets and one still sealed in the package)
on a recent stop at another Tractor supply I found a Gerber Paraframe clip point for $10.95, but they only had one. If they had more of them I would have emptied the bin and bought them all.

Before Christmas 2018 Walmart had a two pack of Kershaw knives for $17 or so, I grabbed the last one
The knives were marked 1338WM on the package, One was a liner lock with plastic scales, the other a frame lock with A "scale"(more of a spring cover) that subsequently fell apart in my pocket (the screws fell out and the knife Popped apart from spring pressure and the "stop pin" and Teflon washers were lost.

On the more attainable side:

the-kingfisher-machete-24.gif

@FortyTwoBlades any info on when these will be available?

It's pretty simple, it means discuss the topic and not each other... is that explanation enough ?

I tagged you and @marcinek so that you two would stop the back and forth exchange that you were having, obviously he understood what I meant.
I was done with my "Practice what you preach" comment

The only knife that I really lust for is the CRK Mnandi.
Don’t think I can see myself paying that much for a knife that I’ll use a half dozen times a year.
It sure is sweet though.

$65 is cheap enough to not require any serious thought.

For that matter anything under $100 is not out of reach for more than however long it takes for the first of the month to roll around in any of the nine months of the year that I don't have to pay my auto insurance.

ncJpIYN.jpg

Every time this question is asked I reply with the same picture. This Spyderco/Slysz Swayback seems like it’s forever stuck on my wishlist. Still holding out hope!

That and the second iteration of the Spydiechef concept.

The Rockstead Higo II in ZDP? All yours for the low, low price of $1250.

It didn't quote where I wanted Which picture is the HigoII?
my comment was about the Kingfisher Machete!

That CAS "poison" Damascus knife above looks like $1000 or more.... even before someone disclosed that it is $1250

Last edited:
Back