OKCA show, hope to see you there...

I was just wondering who is planning on going to the OKCA show next week-end?

I know many of the names from this forum will have tables there. It will be awesome to meet some of these guys that I haven't met yet and dream about making work like theirs.

I would love to meet as many BF frequenters as I can. This has always been a great forum!

Thanks,
smile.gif

Nick (table E-18)

Nick, we will be there at table I-05. The OKCA show is a lot of fun, we will try to stop by your table and say Hi!
Mike & Audra

Running Dog at table D-17...

Please stop by one and all! We will be giving away a Talonite Happy Camper in association with Tom Walz and Carbide Precessors...

Looking forward to the biggest knife show in the world!

Running Dog

------------------
Running Dog Knife Company
www.runningdogknife.bigstep.com
runningdog@dog.com

Mike-

As you're wife is the only female MasterSmith, I should have said "guys and gals."
wink.gif

I did get to talk to Audra a little last year, but I know I was just one in the many of thousands that passed by the table
smile.gif

Look forward to talking with you...

Nick

The way it looks on the assigned table directory, mine is # U-11 and Tom Mayo is across from me and 4 tables down. Please Talk to me while waiting in his line. Bruce B.

Man, Bruce sure is modest! I'm a credit hound...if I could make the stuff that Bruce can, I'd sure let you all know about it
biggrin.gif

Bruce is a great guy, very easy to talk to, and he REALLY knows how to make knives, so be sure to stop by and see him.

I should point out that Mike Ludeman from W.S.S.I. will be at the show, table Y03...so those of you that can make it and like stabilized handle material should really stop by and see him as well.
smile.gif

Nick

I'll be there! Table O-15. The wife made me buy those little walkie-talkies this year! She says that I'm always out visiting when someone comes to the table with questions she can't answer. Guess my leash will be real short this hear!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ed Caffrey "The Montana Bladesmith"
ABS Mastersmith
www.caffreyknives.com

[This message has been edited by Ed Caffrey (edited 04-15-2001).]

Back