OKT Fans & Instagram

Hey OKT friends. I'm starting up a bushcraft company and I'll hopefully be doing some basic classes going into next year. I'll also be featuring my OKT stuff! Just getting started with all of it, but I have a new instagram that will be showcasing some of this. If you are interested, I'd love your support!

@bigleafbushcraft
I already follow you, didn't know it was you. Great pics.
Perdidokey_bob

Hey OKT friends. I'm starting up a bushcraft company and I'll hopefully be doing some basic classes going into next year. I'll also be featuring my OKT stuff! Just getting started with all of it, but I have a new instagram that will be showcasing some of this. If you are interested, I'd love your support!

@bigleafbushcraft

Following now.

Time to bump this thread. Have any new OKT owners found there way here now that Chris spends most of his free time off the grinder on Instagram? Let us know who you are.

Feel free to follow my account for random outdoor stuff FeralGentleman FeralGentleman or outdoor business related @ransomwildernessco

Drop me a note on there if I missed you, I am getting to old and slow to keep up with it.

Don't be that guy. Don't buy Instagram views, marketing or whatever other ploy/spam like the above. Ignore all those repost acccounts and teens to 20-somethings trying to sell you fake engagement.

Connect with real people, share some pics of fine cutlery and have a good time. Look me up on Feralgentleman or RansomwildernessCo and get some genuine interactions.

Also follow Ospreyknifeandtool and bug the hell out of him to get back on the forum

Back