• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Acid Rain Wayfarer 247, Hinderer Jurassic, Jurassic Titanium Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Spyderco Kapara, Spyderco Smock, Striders, Microtechs, Protechs, Olamics, Chris Reeves, Hinderers, Ferrum Forges, Ziebas, Curtiss Knives, Sharp By Designs, Spartan Harsey, BM 737 Aileron, BM 365 Outlast, ZT 0454, Tashi Rowdy HiTech, Isham designs, G&G Hawk Orbit, some balisongs, and a Graham Razel but I'll be happy to hear other offers. Worst I can do is pass and cash can be added either way.

1. Olamic Wayfarer 247 - like new - $600
New 247 with more than a few upgrades
Acidwashed harpoon recurve blade in M390
Blackwashed ti with an acid rain pattern on both sides so it's about as light as a 247 can get
Purple anodized satin interior
Polished purple pivot and purple hardware
Floating backspacer that's been sculpted inside and out and also anodized purple
Runs glass smooth with a snappy 100% reliable action
Centering is perfect and it locks with zero play

DdkIULx.jpg
ORVOBMH.jpg

xszQPOa.jpg
s0sU5EW.jpg

Hd8ECHq.jpg
sdtDu3t.jpg

XO3KhgO.jpg
CEYson6.jpg

2. Hinderer Jurassic - near mint - $325 --> Sold
3.25" folder that packs as much edge as the XM-18 3.5