• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Busker - Semper - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Olamic Busker with a Semper style M390 blade. The handle is titanium with a beautiful "frosty" finish and timascus inlay. The clip is titanium with a matching "frosty" finish. The hardware is anodized.

Condition is like-new. It has not been carried or used to cut. There is some slight wear on the pivot from sitting in its case.

I wanted a Busker for a long time, and it didn't disappoint. The action is buttery smooth, and I love the compact size. I am selling because it's a little too premium for me to actually carry or use. It's just been sitting in a cabinet in its case, so I figured it might find a better home elsewhere.

I'm asking $500 Paypal G&S shipped. US only.

Trade interests include a Fox Vox Suru in plain titanium and cash, or a GiantMouse Ace Biblio in micarta and cash.

Please let me know if you'd like to see any additional photos or want any additional information. Thanks for looking.

r6IQZcD.jpg

If5eqbe.jpg

Cg3h9Ls.jpg

eLASCfB.jpg

DA3mdJm.jpg

d8EQ6Pu.jpg

sAeGFF9.jpg

fbupchq.jpg

HQXACLQ.jpg

8zvTAra.jpg

OHNUEax.jpg

YFV1zXs.jpg