• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Cutlery Free Flashlight Promotion

New River Knife Works

Dealer / Materials Provider
Hey gang. We’re offering up a special New Year’s deal on Olamic cutlery. You’ll receive a free flashlight automatically with the purchase of any in stock Olamic knife. Offer valid until 8:00 pm Friday, January 3, 2020, or while flashlight supplies last.

Below are what the pairings will be. There will be no code, etc. Purchase any Olamic and you’ll automatically receive the flashlight paired with it in the photo. I wanted to give BF members a head start on the offer; I won’t post this on my site until tomorrow sometime.

Just drop me a message here or email me at sales@newriverknifeworks.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year!

Jason

olamic_247_basaltic_olightM2R.jpg olamic_247_sculpted_fenixFD30.jpg olamic_busker_fenixtk20r.jpg olamic_necker_fenixrc09.jpg olamic_skinner_fenixRC11.jpg

Back