• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic Neck Knives--2 available $165 combined

2 total now--We have 1 stag handled neck knives with tanto blade and 1 yellow handle with green liners. BOTH blades are damascus and have a leather sheath. Excellent condition, very clean and sharp. Found them in the back of the safe when digging for something else today.
$95 shipped individually, or $165 for the pair.
No trades. Trying to make room for new arrivals.

Attachments

• olamic2.jpg
    olamic2.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 175
  • olamic4.jpg
    olamic4.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 166
  • olamic6.jpg
    olamic6.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 159
  • olamic1.jpg
    olamic1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
EDIT: 22 hours and a private message later and still no direct contact made.
ALL blades available.
NEw deal on the trifecta--$275 shipped for all 3. Let's go. I want them gone.

It's yours. Just to clarify, you want the one in the pic labeled as olamic3? The one that doesn't have the tanto shaped blade, correct?

Last edited:
what's the overall length on the tanto stag? does the sheath have a belt loop or just the little loops for a neck cord?

thanks!

OAL on the stag is 5.5 inches. Sheath has little D rings on 3 points--2 top, 1 bottom.

They're yours Jimmymax! --EDIT: I have 2 Olamic blades--one is a stag and the 2nd is the yellow handle. Please confirm if these 2 will work for you.
You've been digging through some old threads. I put these back in the safe and forgot about them.
I forget how this works. Let me know if you need payment instructions or if you already have that cooked into your gold membership.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Jimmy max-- I received your PM and responded there as well. Use the PM if it works.
Thanks!

Back