1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Olamic, Ti knives and Cold Steel

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Seth Green, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Seth Green

Seth Green Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Prices is TYD- priority shipping, no fees.
    More pics upon request
    Use Email, NOT pms
    I reserve the right to deal with whomever i choose, but generally the first "i'll take it" wins
    Thanks for looking!

1. Olamic Wayfarer- Matte s35vn blade, textured CF(1 of 4 or 5). Jeweled ti liners and ti backspacer. Has been carried, used and sharpened. Has very small amount of play if fired softly. Comes with leather sheath, COA-$Traded

2. 1. Ti Nives Stars and Stripes Forever #51- 3.5" satin blade, 7.5"OAL. . button lock. No play in any direction, blade is very slightly off centered. Opens smoothly and easily, closes under it's own weight. Comes with case-$200

3.Cold Steel Ti lite- Aus 8 blade, zytel scales. Has not been used, carried or sharpened. Blade is centered, no play. Comes with box and bubble baggie-$65 now $40

4.Cold Steel Triple action-Vg1 steel, double edged. Frame is aluminum, lots of scratches due to handling. Has not been carried, sharpened or used. Extremely sharp. Comes with correct box, baggie and warning note- $140

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. rschuch

rschuch

Apr 18, 2014
    Is that the 6" or 4" Ti-Lite?

3. Seth Green

Seth Green Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Long gone lol