• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Olamic, Ti knives and Cold Steel

Prices is TYD- priority shipping, no fees.
More pics upon request
Use Email, NOT pms
I reserve the right to deal with whomever i choose, but generally the first "i'll take it" wins
Thanks for looking!

1. Olamic Wayfarer- Matte s35vn blade, textured CF(1 of 4 or 5). Jeweled ti liners and ti backspacer. Has been carried, used and sharpened. Has very small amount of play if fired softly. Comes with leather sheath, COA-$Traded

2. 1. Ti Nives Stars and Stripes Forever #51- 3.5" satin blade, 7.5"OAL. . button lock. No play in any direction, blade is very slightly off centered. Opens smoothly and easily, closes under it's own weight. Comes with case-$200

3.Cold Steel Ti lite- Aus 8 blade, zytel scales. Has not been used, carried or sharpened. Blade is centered, no play. Comes with box and bubble baggie-$65 now $40

4.Cold Steel Triple action-Vg1 steel, double edged. Frame is aluminum, lots of scratches due to handling. Has not been carried, sharpened or used. Extremely sharp. Comes with correct box, baggie and warning note- $140

Last edited:
Back