Old boy scout knife

I recently inherited an old boy scout knife from my great grandfather. I believe it to be a limited edition diamond jubilee boy scout knife made in about 1919. Does anyone know what might be worth?

As per the rules, you cant ask for a knife value at your current membership.

Up your membership and post some pics, as nobody can guesstimate the value of your knife without them.

Take the pics outside in daylight and upload them to a photo host like imgur.

https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

SECTION 5 - Miscellaneous -
WHAT IS MY KNIFE / GADGET / SPATULA / TUNING FORK WORTH ?!?!?!?!

In order to curtail potential abuse of membership privileges associated with the forums, questions regarding valuation of knives and collections are limited to those with a membership level which permits selling on this site. Accordingly, registered and basic members may not start or post in threads with such requests whether with the intent to sell or for informational purposes only. This rule applies throughout the site.

Since it belonged to your great grandad, I’d say it’s priceless. It’s probably seen lots of adventure, and would it be pretty cool to use it and enjoy it to continue its legacy.

I don't know what your knife is worth but if I had my great grand fathers knife I'd keep it forever.Once a family heirloom is gone it's gone.
Your great grandson might appreciate this scout knife more than you do.
Save it for him.

Well, if it really is a Boy Scout Diamond Jubilee knife, its not from your great grandfathers time. The Diamond Jubilee was the 75th anniversary of the founding of what we know as the Boy Scouts of America. That happened in 1985 in case anybody is counting. Limited edition in this case means 1 of 20,000 made. Its worth whatever you can get for it on Fleabay, no more, no less.

Back