Old Guy needs help with feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'd LOVE to leave some positive feedback for some purchases, sales, and trades I've done recently. Great members here deserve the credit.

However, I'm an older guy and computer illiterate to a degree so I get hung up on the URL box I'm supposed to fill out and I can't find info on how to do that. I don't even know what a URL is and could care less. I just want to know where and how to get that URL box filled in so I can leave the feedback.

Can someone walk me through the process please?

The URL is the page address. Highlight it in the box at the top of the screen, right-click and copy then paste in the feedback url box :thumbsup:

The URL is the page address. Highlight it in the box at the top of the screen, right-click and copy then paste in the feedback url box :thumbsup:

I tried that and I get an error telling me to select a valid deal thread?

Make sure that both parties have posted in the deal thread. It's a new requirement since the forums changed over to xenforo.

Thanks. Yes. I'm, trying to leave feedback for a buyer or seller that posted in the thread.

I tried that and I get an error telling me to select a valid deal thread?

Make sure you are coping the full url. The full Http//(insert page information and this usually ends in numbers) the right click and paste in the feild asking for the url in the feed back. Old guy here as well and it took me a minute to figure it out as well. I wasn't coping the full url. ALSO if it's not a sale from the sales forums it's not going to let you. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back