Old Hickory Hunting Knife update?

shortwinger

Gold Member
Does anyone have an update as to when the Hunting Knife will be back in stock? I ordered mine within days of it being available but it was already out of stock. I was told it would be restocked in a week or two, but that was almost a month ago.

Mine is supposed to be here on Friday the 28th can't wait did you get yours already how do you like it ?

What is this hunting hickory knife you speak about? Sounds like a knife I need
Many people have modified OKC butcher knives through the years to be more suited for bushcraft shorting the blades putting on 90 ' spine for ferro rod and fire prep and a sheath so OKC has designed one

I got mine about a month ago. I like it so far but have only used it a few times, time will tell.

What is this hunting hickory knife you speak about? Sounds like a knife I need

This bad boy. :)

JtvmTvK.jpg

dRHvbuD.jpg

I picked one up a few weeks ago. I have long used the 7 inch butcher as my woods knife, but the 5.5" blade has shown itself to be a very convenient size. I like that it came with a sheath and the more rounded grip. Also it was sharp right out of the box. Nice!

I got one of these from Baryonyx last week. Tremendous value. Just a good basic knife at a very good price. I spent a few extra bucks for 'Special Grade' and they put a hair poppin' edge on it. I'm very pleased.

I might coat the handle with spar varnish to make it more durable.

Back