"Old Knives"

Smashing pieces Llyod, S-K, Jack, Jeff, Augie, Charlie !!

Here is an old Schrade Cut Co. pen in peach seed

9615116111_86ffef66a6_b.jpg

And a sleeveboard

9005498167_af60484232_b.jpg

Last edited:
John, Charlie, S-K, Duncan and Gev, not in that particular order...all Very nice and unique:thumbsup: BEAUTIFUL bone on those last three Gev and always a pleasure to see the stump:cool::p

Wow - like Charlie said you step away for a day and this thread just keep son giving :) - like a pen knife jamboree :thumbsup:

So many beautiful pens posted - Lloyd, Smiling-Knife, Jack, R8shell, Charlie, Gev and Jeff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .... what a great and enjoyable show!!!! Funny but back in the days of yore I understand the pen knife was not only generally more expensive than a bigger jack knife but technically the production of them was more challenging from a size and technical perspective...

Here's a few more of mine -

Challenge Cut Co Bridgeport - Tip-Bolsters:

wt6uB5i.jpg

ZYamqZp.jpg

H&B with Worm Groove Jigging and Tip-Bolsters:

dvwWsFL.jpg

uheCU1P.jpg

Holley Lakeville Conn Oval Pen with Ebony Handles:

rcPu5R1.jpg

wJh9uyL.jpg

Southington Cut Co MOP Crown Pen:

oyj8aP4.jpg

WWu3T58.jpg

Thomaston Knife Co Conn Pen (interesting knife with a very flat profile from mark to pile sides):

03Hp104.jpg

dyNv4Ir.jpg

Cheers
Lee

Wow, the hits just keep on coming! Gev, being from St. Louis I have a weak spot for those Shapleigh DEs, just terrific!

Wow, the hits just keep on coming! Gev, being from St. Louis I have a weak spot for those Shapleigh DEs, just terrific!
The St. Louis area really is nice. I have a friend that has a good size ranch out that way I want to visit someday. Philll is the master of Shapleigh DE if I remember correctly. Lets hope he pops in...have not seen him in awhile. Thank you Sir ! I can see the moment I found that one under a pile of junker knives ;)

Thanks - much appreciated Gev and Jeff :thumbsup: - and sweet looking NYK Gev and Robeson Jeff... awesome cool run of pen knives all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) ...

Back