Old pics of some of my favorites ...

All of these have been posted before at one time or another. I haven't posted in a few years but man I love these so much and they deserve to be shared.

I should resize the pics so they are all the same but I am too lazy.

I'll start with these. Hope you like!

Mosaic.jpg 2008.jpg 2020-11-02_09-46-07.jpg stars large.jpg bark spiro.jpg

pardon me asking, but what is that top left one? I've never seen such a specimen. that is the coolest damascus i've ever seen, and goes perfect with the UG!

on a side note, i'm even more confused on when the lanyards started going through the lanyard pin vs through the scales.

pardon me asking, but what is that top left one? I've never seen such a specimen. that is the coolest damascus i've ever seen, and goes perfect with the UG!

on a side note, i'm even more confused on when the lanyards started going through the lanyard pin vs through the scales.

That is a a very special blade made by Gary House and it's called Southwestern Mosaic. I believe only 10 were made back then but I may be wrong. The detail is incredible!

Southwestern.jpg

I don't remember when lanyard pins started to be used ... somewhere between the Regular and the Classic I want to say. It might have been the 21 ... sorry that does not help you much but I really don't remember. I might have added the ones above ... to be honest I don't remember either ... it's been a while.

I am sure Lone Wolf will know.

Last edited:
That is a a very special blade made by Gary House and it's called Southwestern Mosaic. I believe only 10 were made back then but I may be wrong. The detail is incredible!

View attachment 1448077

I don't remember when lanyard pins started to be used ... somewhere between the Regular and the Classic I want to say. It might have been the 21 ... sorry that does not help you much but I really don't remember. I might have added the ones above ... to be honest I don't remember either ... it's been a while.

The detail is simply amazing! I totally see the "southwest" in it!

That

View attachment 1448077

absolutely incredible, love it.

View attachment 1448077

That Damascus pattern is simply amazing. What a work of art.

How much endless folding and welding went into that!??. A masterpiece.

the 2nd from the bottom is amazing! you have quite the collection!!!

Thanks. I managed to hunt down some nice ones back then indeed. I’ll break out the Nikon later and see whether I have any talent left. I let go of a few great ones as well (which I regret to this day) and I passed on buying a few others (big mistake!). With these ... you have to buy on the spot and do any sort of thinking about it later.

Damn, it's great to see these beauties again! :D Welcome back! BTW, your River of Fire has traveled around the country some. ;) :)

Back