Old pics of some of my favorites ...

Here is some info on the Mosaic Damascus from Anne Reeve way back when. It’s in my CRK Timeline as well.

"The one with the Gary House blade just started with talking to Gary and
having him make some interesting mosaic damascus for us. The edition was
only 12 pieces, made in early 2001. The graphic is essentially computer
generated and was a collaboration of Chris with several folks on the staff,
intentionally echoing the twirls in the damascus on the handle. I have a
note that the original sales price was $1,050.

At least 2 are accounted for. At one time we had 8 accounted for. Just a stunning piece of Damascus Art. This one is mine.
96A01E79-ED0D-43CF-A322-03D9105E8B29.jpeg

Here is some info on the Mosaic Damascus from Anne Reeve way back when. It’s in my CRK Timeline as well.

At least 2 are accounted for. At one time we had 8 accounted for. Just a stunning piece of Damascus Art. This one is mine.
View attachment 1457124

Another amazing example!

Damn, it's great to see these beauties again! :D Welcome back! BTW, your River of Fire has traveled around the country some. ;) :)

... Oooohhh ... you have it now? That one I regret ... I am happy she is in a good home!

I owned both the Sebenza and the Mnandi at one point ... D'oh!

Last edited:

View attachment 1457124

I love it!!! And a great picture that really shows it off well! It's a tricky blade ... depending on light and angle it can look very dull grey or incredibly 3D. It's not a super contrasty black and white type. Simply an amazing piece of art. I am proud to own one.

... Oooohhh ... you have it now? That one I regret ... I am happy she is in a good home!

I owned both the Sebenza and the Mnandi at one point ... D'oh!

Yep. I ended up getting it as part of a trilogy, and have another large. I've sent your old one out a few times so other people could see it in person. The ROF's are among my favorites.

RiverOfFire_All4-Stone5.jpg

I just really love the small on the right. If you ever grow tired of it lol ... wait .. is it a small or are my eyes playing tricks?

Yep, it's a small. :)

A note on the pair of larges, look at the way the river flows. One is upstream, one is downstream.

RiverOfFire_Sm-Balcony5.jpg

Back