• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old pivot Umnumzaan fresh from the spa!!

SOLD SOLD!!! Hello members,today I’ve got up for sale a 2009 Old pivot style Umnumzaan,inside of both scales are B 08.
Just got it back a couple weeks ago from a fresh CRK Spa treatment and it looks fantastic,it does have a little rub mark on the blade by the thumb stud,but nothing serious.It’s very sharp and the scales and pocket clip are perfect,no blade play whatsoever and perfect centering and It flips great.I don’t have the original birth card,but I’ve got one that Chris Reeve’s sent and it’s a 2009 year and S30V steel.I’ve got the original Umnumzaan box and a box that CRK sent with the knife that will be going as well.I only have 1 of the pivot tools and a spare backspacer and the original lanyard pivot and I have the blue cloth as well.I don’t really want to sell it as I was planning on keeping it,but unexpectedly need some parts for my Duramax truck,so off it goes.I can’t seem to load the pictures,so just ask and I’ll send you some.I’m looking for $650 all in,priority 2-3 days shipping and insurance included in the USA.Maybe a partial trade on a user Umnumzaan,or a Insigno small Inkosi and some cash..

Last edited:
Back