• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old School A2 Badger w/rare factory serrations and unusual Sheath

Cobalt

Gold Member
This one is an interesting Badger. It was purchased from the original owner in 2004 by one of our members, then sold off to someone else who in turn sold it to me. What makes this one more rare is not the smooth handles or bolts, but the serrations. Serrations were only done on rare occasion and by request. I know of only 2 other knives that have had similar serrations and one I purchased from it's original owner as well. The sheath was made for this knife and fits it perfectly. For the most part, I think the only use this knife has ever had is being pulled in and out of the sheath. There are no nicks or anything on the knife, just the coating coming off in areas. I put a wicked sharp edge on it. Price for this one is $495 shipped paypal.

Link to the original old thread discussing this knife; https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/a2-bager-attack-variant.300607/

CwuYtzv.jpg

HuiutOm.jpg

KkItHh3.jpg

xE6qJh6.jpg

krEHegF.jpg

Back