1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

$OLD - Tuffknives OneOff Switch - repost/price drop!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Windmill_Dunk, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Windmill_Dunk

Windmill_Dunk Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Geoff Blauvelt Tuffknives Switch One Off

Bank vault lockup on this custom one off stonewashed ti-lock.

I purchased the knife from a fellow member of BladeForums and received it on 3/30/19 for $1000 USD.

I am asking $OLD.

Please follow the below link to pictures and an action video of the piece and let me know if you require any additional information.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NUAq-t1idQjZzk7Uhl4BKhdRWxy_2IUc

Thanks for the consideration!

Below text is from original BF listing:

One-off sheepsfoot Switch with a manual mill circle pattern on both sides of the frame and on the milled clip
    3.5" CTS-XHP blade
    You can easily thumb the knife open with the opening hole and it's great for Spydieflicking
    Smooth action with a nice snappy detent
    Locks up solid and centering is dead on
    Feels great in hand

1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    S13XE240SX likes this.
  2. Owen K.

Owen K. Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Pm Sent

3. Windmill_Dunk

Windmill_Dunk Gold Member Gold Member