• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Olde Towne Cutlery - A Great First Experience!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two "thumbs up" to Olde Towne Cutlery in Cumming GA for their excellent B&M location. I visited for the first time yesterday. The store is located near the middle of a shopping center in Cumming, GA just north of Atlanta. It was easy to get to from the south side of ATL via I-75, 400, and a couple of local roads.

The store itself has been open there for about... 6 months, maybe...? It's clean, spacious, well-lighted, and staffed with friendly, knowledegable people who love to talk knives and have you handle their inventory. In fact... the knife cases aren't locked. One of the first things they say to walk-ins is... "handle whatever you like".

I saw Benchmade, Buck, Boker, Kizer, Spyderco, Kershaw, ZT, Case, Fiddleback Forge, Dylan Fletcher, Winkler, Due South (their house brand), and a couple of others brands/makers that I just don't remember today. They are slightly more oriented toward fixed blades and kitchen knives, but their folder selection wasn't bad.

They also carry leather belt and pocket sheaths for a variety of fixed blades as well as some sharpening gear from DMT and Work-Sharp.

If you live in the ATL area and haven't visited yet, it's well worth the time to get up there and check 'em out.

Just placed an online order. My first time dealing with them.
I will follow up when my order is delivered.

Absolutely one of the Best to deal with! I wish I was closer to the shop but I have had the pleasure to order online and Lee and Melissa are awesome‼️

Back