Oldies But Goodies

JK Knives

Here are a few older models that I`m thinking of offering again, if there is interest.

Prices do not include sheath!

Hiker`s Backup

Overall length - 5 3/4"
Blade Length - 2 1/2"
Thickness - 1/8"
O1 steel
Price - $138 shipped

24wu5a1.jpg

Michigan Trail

Overall length - 8"
Blade Length - 3 3/4"
Thickness - 1/8"
O1 steel

Price - $158 shipped

35d0cb6720f9ad1db4d8b972d8d835ce.jpg

Knatchet

Overall length - 11"
Blade Length - 5"
Thickness - 3/16"
O1 steel

Price - $270 shipped

9bf1ab.jpg

That Michigan trail is speaking to me
me to brother I found it in the historical files. Also other ones plus ive been wanting a blue gill and a stretched blue gill. so I am kicking around the idea till I know what I want and once I get one it will hangout till my estate sale or one of my dozen sons will horde it till his. but I do know I am getting a clip point hunter under the tree:D

I've been trying very hard to reduce my overall accumulation of "stuff" but the Knatchet is one of your models that I've always found intriguing. I can see myself ordering one in a moment of weakness created by too much Knob Creek.

I've been trying very hard to reduce my overall accumulation of "stuff" but the Knatchet is one of your models that I've always found intriguing. I can see myself ordering one in a moment of weakness created by too much Knob Creek.
I usually only make important decisions and such when I've been hanging out with Mr. John Jameson. LOL just kidding my wife wont let me she said she doesn't need the 20 something year old version of me running around again. I thought I was a classy guy.

Before I met my wife one of my hobbies was Wild Turkey and Ebay, talk about an unhealthy combination.

Back