Ole Bookie needs some smoke & prayers.

Bawanna

I don't know the intimate details but our pal Bookie is apparently in a bad way.
Flew a couple too many missions spreading that agent orange in the Nam he says.
Been seeing a passel of doctors and living at the VA trying to figure if there's anything they can do for him.

We know smoke and prayers from this group has worked wonders in the past. I'm hoping it works again for Bookie.

Fingers crossed they get him squared away.

Texas smoke up for Doc! I havent heard from him in a while. I was wondering myself how hes doing?
Ah. my mailbox is full again. Maybe thats why?

Last edited:
Too many of my friends were exposed as well!!
Very serious prayers for Mr Bookie! Thank you for your service my HI friend!

Thank you for your kind thoughts and words. I ain't cashing in just yet as it's my official duty to just set around and bother you. Someone's gotta keep you in line, you know.

I think about that all the time. My life would be miserable without pins and burrs under my seat cushion.
Awfully glad you ain't cashing in on me.

Hang in there, Bookie - I haven't heard enough of your mule stories yet!!!
Smoke & prayers from new Mexico.

Last edited:
I send you all the best Bookie. This old world needs more of you old - nice and funny too - curmudgeons :)
SO - take care and do what the doctors say. :thumbsup:

Ray

I hope the best for you Bookie. I'm just a kid and I don't know much, but I know without a doubt that prayers can make a difference. You have mine, brother.

I got a response from Bookie couple days ago, he's pretty wiped out and kind of incommunicado for a bit.

Hitting him with Chemo and who knows what all else. Hopefully he'll be back to bothering us in a few weeks.

Keep them good thoughts a coming.

Back