• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

Still no reply for the thief. He's apparantly decided that silence is golden.

I have got to believe that Ollie is NOT a member of Law Enforcement. There is right here, sufficient information/evidence for his Bosses to realize their Officer Plomion is guilty of criminal conduct and they need to act.

That is with the assumption that Oliver is some form of LEO, and the letter to the local Gendarme made it...............

Finally heard back from the Plomion household : Morning,

next time you feel for insulting someone, don't use my email adress. Anyway,
from now on, your mails will be deleated even without being read. I won't
spend more time on you.

Rikke Plomion

Apparantly I have angered the Mrs. with my requests for payment or the return of my property. Daily reminders will continue to the three Email addys I have for this thief : olivierplomion@wanadoo.fr oliverplomion@hotmail.com and finally rikkeplomion@hotmail.com If anyone feels inclined to join my daily ritual feel free to jump in :)

I am amazed and disgusted by the events recorded in this thread. Olivier Plomoin has not only done great damage to himself, but because he can continue to operate under a different e-mail and IP address, he in essence puts any future French knife buyers under suspicion (unless someone already knows the person as a good guy). This is unfortunate for future French forumites, but I for one would think twice (or more) before entering into a deal with someone from France I did not already know. They could be Olivier under a different name.

There have been US members that have screwed people over and then come back under a different name and screwed over a new group. People need to be as cautious as they can, but I would not eliminate someone because they were from the same country as a known dirtbag.

As much as Oliver used to participate around here I find it hard to believe he isn't still here under a different name. But that's going off my own feelings and no real proof. I have had several other French members try to explain Oliver's side of the story to me and one of just gave me a feeling I was talking to Oliver himself :( All I want from Oliver is the return of my property or monetary comensation. He kept on making and breaking promises to the point I was wondering why he even bothered to lie anymore. Guess he's just sick that way and likes to play games.

Mrs. Olivers's bullshiit is simply a way for them as thieves to justify their continued theft from you. You see Bill, you simply called Oliver the thief he is (and now Mrs. Plomion is clearly a Conspirator) and because of that they are going to refuse to pay you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There must be some help our good French Formites can offer to get this resolved. I know if Ollie lived here in the USA there would be a road trip with 100 travelers...............................................

Keith - You are correct, but there are far fewer French forumits so that makes it easier for us to be wary when one of them messes up. I would say the same about someone from California or Alaska for that matter. Sometimes a group is tarnished by the acts of one or a few.

The times he has responded were times that talking to his employer was being discussed. That appears to be what he fears the most.

I say write the guys boss again. Find out if they have an internal affairs division and make a complaint there. Try the EU, Postal inspectors in france, Anything dealing with trade to the US or foreign countries, his local mayor, Interpool fraud section etc. Try them all, and make his boss aware what you are going to do. Send a copy of the complaint to the French embassy trade liason.

BTW, I was a cop and would have been fired for what this guy did. My internal affairs would have walked the complainant through criminal and civil courts. Police should be held to higher standards. Cops that use their office to intentionally defraud people ( using his picture of him in uniform to gain trust) tend to get examples made of them. Bill, you haven't began to use one tenth of the avenues available to you yet. Joe L.

I looked through all of Plomion's posts here on BFC and it is pretty clear that the guy is a lying POS thief.

The same types of issues arose back in 2004 and he was given the benefit of doubt back then.

Ollie is a scumbag and his wife a scumbag-ette...... It is very clear

The Mastiff said:
The times he has responded were times that talking to his employer was being discussed. That appears to be what he fears the most.

I say write the guys boss again. Find out if they have an internal affairs division and make a complaint there. Try the EU, Postal inspectors in france, Anything dealing with trade to the US or foreign countries, his local mayor, Interpool fraud section etc. Try them all, and make his boss aware what you are going to do. Send a copy of the complaint to the French embassy trade liason.

BTW, I was a cop and would have been fired for what this guy did. My internal affairs would have walked the complainant through criminal and civil courts. Police should be held to higher standards. Cops that use their office to intentionally defraud people ( using his picture of him in uniform to gain trust) tend to get examples made of them. Bill, you haven't began to use one tenth of the avenues available to you yet. Joe L.

i dont think he is a cop FWIW. could be the supposed boss had never heard of oliver plomion and thought "sacre bleu what are these crazy yanks talking about"??

ya would think that if he was a cop the boss would want to know WTF and he hasnt contacted anyone, right?

i dont think he is a cop FWIW. could be the supposed boss had never heard of oliver plomion and thought "sacre bleu what are these crazy yanks talking about"??

ya would think that if he was a cop the boss would want to know WTF and he hasnt contacted anyone, right?

The first time he would likely figure it was for a lower commander and send it down the chain with a sticky note and a question mark.

Let it be known he might be asked about this t*&% and he would look at things differently.

These guys fear embarrasment. If he feels he could be looking at a situation involving others, or bringing shame to his department and he'd fire 500 people without remorse before breakfast. At his level they are political. That's why I stated he should be notified that other institutions were going to be brought in.

Civil servant jobs are coveted there for their benefits ( unlike here where all us state employees had second jobs). The thought of losing a job like that might convince the guy to pay.

If not, he's as stupid as he is crooked. Joe L.

Keith Montgomery said:
...People need to be as cautious as they can, but I would not eliminate someone because they were from the same country as a known dirtbag.

I am quite surprised that other French forumites are NOT posting here with offer to help. If he was from my country I would do everything possible to help.. Or maybe they are working "behind the scenes"?

D.

You are dreaming guys !

Even if (and specially if) Olivier is a gendarme, his chief will do anything at all. It isn't because He 's supposed to be a cop that he's supposed to be honest.
In France, it is prohibited to carry a fixed blade or a locking folder. And if a cop find a blade on you, he can seize it. But you actually think that he brings it to the central? No, to much rapport papers to write, specially if this cop can take this expensive beautiful knife for him. Who will say something? The other solution for the policeman is to destroy the blade in a door or dump the knife in a river (yes a customer in a knife's shop told me his story). Both methods are illegal.
So, I'm very sorry Bill, but the only thing you can do is an international complaint for an internet fraud in your local police (or I think there is a FBI division for this fraud). Your chance to see your knives is very poor.
I talked to Olivier on MSN during few days and I can say that he doesn't give a f### about your trade. He hasn't loyaulty and even threaten me with a court complaint for harassment and bad mouthing (I had a good laugh crisis !).
I'm french and I'm very upset about this story. Fortunatly, all french people on this forum aren't scumbags like Olivier, and you can make deals with them without problem. Shit happens...

Ollie boy may not give a shiit today but,

what goes around comes around..............................................

I am a firm believer in this

Moonlight, I recall you mentioned talking to Oliver by phone. Please send me his phone #. I would like to talk to him myself. From the tactics Oliver has displayed, I know him to be a thief,cheat,conman,etc. Him and his lying "wife" will pay as I am a firm believer in charma.

I came to this section of the website to read something like this. After spending who knows how long here reading all these pages from the very start I am now ready to say one thing. OLLIE YOU STUPID BASTARD! You have just wasted my time as well as everyone else's time. I now have a headache and Ive only gone through five pages of this. I feel incredibly sorry for the poor person that has to go through all these months with you. What a jerk man. And what nice knives :( Mr. Olliver twist here better stop picking pockets like this because as somebody said earlier it will catch up to him. Ollie do you know what they do to people in prison who steal knives? Its just as bad as rape. :eek: Im gonna go take some tylenol or something. Peace :grumpy:

well, i still just dont buy the cop bit myself, i suppose the gendarmes could be similar to the mexican policia judicial federale (PJF) lol.

irregardles of if hes a LEO or not he should send the gentleman his stuff imho.

must say this one doesnt look good though.

Bill Siegle said:
Moonlight, I recall you mentioned talking to Oliver by phone. Please send me his phone #. I would like to talk to him myself. From the tactics Oliver has displayed, I know him to be a thief,cheat,conman,etc. Him and his lying "wife" will pay as I am a firm believer in charma.

I'm sorry Bill, I would like to help you but he calls me after having find my number on the net. I don't have his number.
I sincerely regret. :(

Back