• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

he did the same tactic with me on MSN. He talked about everything but this case. Each time I ask about it, he changed the conversation or say " I have to go".
He doesn't care about his honor here; He said that there are only racists here and that he did enough for you, Bill (I cannot say all the bullshits I told me or it would be a dictionnary)

Bill,

I would suggest filing a mail fraud report with the US Postal Service, and also with the nearest US French Consulate. I suspect that this critter has done this to many others, and your report may help the authorities to get a better handle on this character. There is no point in going it alone; the man has no intention of settling up with you; and, what he has done, he has done with the intent to steal. Perhaps your report will report will help earn him a spot on a watch list and a full rectal search the next time he leave his hole; or, his wife may yet cut off his taliwacker. He deserves far more then you can deliver, and he is just plain not worth the consternation. Let the authorities do what they are paid to do.

These are the guys you want to engage:
http://www.ambafrance-us.org/publi/nff/9720/che.htm

Perhaps one of these offices can help you:
http://www.ambafrance-us.org/intheus/consulates.asp

n2s

moonlight said:
He doesn't care about his honor here; He said that there are only racists here and that he did enough for you, Bill (I cannot say all the bullshits I told me or it would be a dictionnary)

It's got nothing to do with being racist, it's that we hate thieving scumbags. This guy is a real piece of work. He has done enough for Bill, huh? More like he has done more than enough to Bill.

Let me get this straight; the French members here won't help because Ollie threatens them and because Ollie says he does no care.
The least they could do is verify his employment and provide specific info on his employer so Bill can correspond with someone who holds some influence over Ollie the scumbag..................

Moonlight, I have asked before and I will ask again. Please provide me any and all info you have on Oliver. You seem to be the only one who can contact him. As to his "done enough for" statement. What has he done for me exactly? Stolen and lied. That's all he's done!!!

I just know what you told me : he lives in the south west of the France, in a small village (more than 1 000 km from my home in the north east). His MSN messenger adress is oliverplomion@hotmail.com (it was but I erase it of my contacts).
It's all i can do, sorry.

No Moonlight, it's all you will do and not all you "can" do!!!

There is more that you can do but you must be "willing" to get involved, to help.............................................................

Where does Ollie Live, the name of the Town and his home address.
Where does Ollie work?

That's a start and we know you KNOW this info!!!

Bill Siegle said:
Well if any of my French friends can help me out I would really appreciate it. The address I sent my stuff to is: Oliver Plomion, Le Mas de Muret, 48100 Marvejols, France. If he is indeed a policeman, can anyone provide a number for the local office? Maybe even a phone # to the address? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :)

Bill knows it, Wolfmann.
As I ever told it to Bill, the closest gendarmerie is in Mende. It is all I can do.
Oliver isn't in the phone book, so I cannot have his number. I could have it (my stepfather works for the french communications), but it would be a violation of Ollie's rights (in spite of he's a thief, he still has rights) and I cannot implicate my family in this story. I asked Ollie to call Bill many many times. He speaks english better than me by the way because he told me he worked in danmark for years and his wife is danish. But Ollie really doesn't care. He said his chief (a close friend of him) will cover him about this case.

I am the only frenchy on this forum who tried to do something for Bill. Don't shot on me. He was more simple for me to ignore this thread.
As I ever said, Bill can go to a FBI office to explain his problem and find a legal way out.

I have the same problem with a "lost" sebenza I bought in december. I'm still waiting for my money and the only answer I had here was that it was my fault.

if moonlight doesnt want to get involved -so be it-its his call-

personally i would do what basics i could -like legit address,job location if i knew them-
would do it because its the right thing to me,not because of pressure from online people-and because if i was ripped off i would like some help-

to me its kinda like being on the lake with a boat,you see a boater in distress ,you stop what you are doing and help-

i can remember going out in a buds boat for the first time with him,it died 10 minutes out-asshole in a huge boat goes right by and ignores the smoke,no doubt he saw we were in trouble-a guy in a little put put boat comes to help us from a long ways away-
i asked him why he came to help" well this morning i took out my real boat,it died,a guy towed me in-now i can do the same for a stranger,if not plenty of dead people would be out here in boats,its always been the way we do things out here on the water"

we spent the day at the closest bar with the guy-he didnt spend a dime

In this case, nobody has his life in danger.
I spent several days to attempt to clear this situation in vain.
I talked to Ollie on MSN day after day to bring him back to reason, to hear his snake tong and his lies ("Yeah I ever sent the knife several days ago" and 10 minutes after "I will send it ASAP"). I don't know why he contacted me. Perhaps he wanted to find a french guy who believes him and supports him in his lies. It worked few minutes before I saw clearly his game.
Sorry, Bill, but it's a fact I can proove : Ollie is a lyer and a thief. And I can't prove he's actually a gendarme (A pic in uniform means nothing for me).

Come on Oliver you scumbag, why don't you make an appearance and explain how you can send back knives to Bill that you have sold or traded already? If you are a policeman, you are a disgrace to your uniform.

Just had Oliver get in touch with me. Apparantly my letter to his command did finally get through :)

Dear Bill,

I was called to my chief's Office today because he received the claim you
made against me to the Direction of the Gendarmerie. So now you can see I
really work in Law Enforcement.
I won't tell the details of this discussion, but the fact is that now a case
is open against you. I decided to officialy charge you for public insults,
and for what we call in France "Diffamation", wich is very serious here. Of
course you can imagine that I don't start this case without any serious
elements. About Moonlight, no worry about him he should hear from me soon so
I can remind him what the French law say about all of this public insults.
Have a nice day.

Should I be scared now? Or just wait till the French police charge me? :D He is such a piece of work! A thief and a cop who hides in the system.

I wouldn't worry one bit. You can prove everything that has been said about Oliver in this thread. All he is doing now is trying to find more of what he considers reasons to justify his defrauding you. He better be able to prove that he has paid you or sent you the knives he promised if he wants to be able to get you into court. Also, defamation is a civil matter, not one where you can be criminally charged. That is unless French laws are totally different than than they are in Canada and the US.

All that Oliver is doing here is proving that he is exactly what people are calling him. A POS scumbag without the courage to come here and defend himself. Of course, that's because he knows he is in the wrong and has no defense.

Bill Siegle said:
I won't tell the details of this discussion, but the fact is that now a case
is open against you.

anim_rofl2.gif

Could they really be that DUMB ? :D

Bill Siegle said:
I decided to officialy charge you for public insults, and for what we call in France "Diffamation", wich is very serious here.

I'm glad that we don't have any of that crappy "Diffamation" over here ! :D

Don't worry Bill. . .repeat after me: " Gel, Vous êtes en état d'arrestation !" :p

Send the Chief another letter ASAP. Defamation is a civil matter and truth is a defense. Fraud is a crime and guilt is not a defense.

It is called "Malicious Prosecution" and I would save the letter, forward a CERTIFIED copy to the Commanding officer and advise him that the evidence is overwhelming against Oliver and this threat is bullshiit.

Of course their is zero chance the French would charge an American on US soil with such drivel.

But here the LEO would be fired and the Department sued.

Back