• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

leatherman said:
Bad form bartman :grumpy: not cool at all, bigotry isnt acceptable in any form or fashion. :thumbdn:
Perhaps a little. but my comrades in arms is Iraq and afghanistan appreciate their great support.
Not all of them run when face with tough morale issues just most avoid it by hiding. How is that bad form? Just fact.
Sorry I am not being racist. Just true to form of their politics when faced with having to make stand and perform.

bartman2 is no longer on board.

n-plank.gif

Other people have said worse things directly about people Cougar. You read what folks said about me. lol
Do what you think is right though.

We don't provide this website to enable racists to publish their views about any group of people.

This particular thread is about some transactions with Oliver Plomion. Let's try to keep it on topic.

One last OT post...

bartman2 said:
Perhaps a little. but my comrades in arms is Iraq and afghanistan appreciate their great support.

I'm sure they do in fact appreciate their support in Afghanistan, as France is part of ISAF. :jerkit:

Seems to me like they're not really your "comrades in arms" though. I doubt that you currently serve if you don't even know that.

Well Oliver told Moonlight that the machete should be here by the end of this week. Nothing has shown yet. I haven't heard anything back from Oliver himself in a while either.

Bill Siegle said:
Well Oliver told Moonlight that the machete should be here by the end of this week. Nothing has shown yet. I haven't heard anything back from Oliver himself in a while either.

Bill, as much as I would like to see you get what you're due. . . . .I hope that you don't mind. . . . . .but I won't be holding my breath. ;)

Yeah as much as I want to believe, I am not exactly overly anxious about the mailman's arrival anymore. I spent all last summer waiting for a WSK that never showed and then the last 3 months waiting for the machete with Oliver telling me "it'll just be a little while longer".

Ollie needs to take a loan, borrow money from his Police chief, or get a second job and do what he should have done a long while ago and that is to make bill whole!!!

Cops, the words integrity and credibility are sacred traits that all REAL cops live by.

I guess Oliver ain't a REAL Cop........................

wolfmann601 said:
I guess Oliver ain't a REAL Cop.............

To date, the proof mentioned of his employment as a gendarme has been:

1. His say so.
2. A photo or photos of him in a uniform emailed to Bill and others.
3. Asking people to call the chief of police to verify employment.

Maybe scanning a copy of his paystub, you know, along with the records that he sent the items he claims he sent, would be more credible.

Oliver,

You can pretend to wash your hands of your responsibilities, but they'll remain on your hands until you've corrected the problem. Having someone be angry with you doesn't free you from the bonds of your words. Uncle Bill Martino went above and beyond what was owed to you when you weren't satisfied with your khukuris. You're not even being asked to go above and beyond your original deal. You're not even being asked to live up to all of the details of your deal, just to make make good on what you owe.

Oliver has always maintained, as has his wife that "proof" exists. I would think with all this negative press he would have posted said proof.

Me thinks Ollie is as full of shiit about the proof as he is that he did in fact ship but Customs has held things up................

If Oliver is really a Gendarme, the Citizenry over there is in real trouble!!!!!

I asked Olivier his evidence of the shipping this week, a pic of the notice from the PO. It was very simple and nothing to do and everybody here could be a little bit reassured... Just a little effort... I was ready to post this pic for him.
He replied that I'm beginnig to be boring, that Bill will receive the machete next days for sure, and then, Bill would have to do some apologies...

So, I tried to do my best with him, but he bit my hand
I'm not sure that this man is as honnest as he pretends. His sens of honor is very poor and I don't want to speak with him anymore. In my opinion, he's just a good speaker, and he doesn't care about his reputation here.
If he was so close from the law, he should know that it was a suicide to trade some very big knives across the ocean. The risk of the seizure or loss is too high.
I sell some knives sometimes on some forums. If one of my knives was lost in the mail, I would do my possible to find a solution (partial refund if the buyer accepts or totally refund, even if It would make me sick). It would make me sicker if my reputation as a good fellow on this forum was scratched.

Sorry guys if I believed this man. I'm a bit too naïve sometimes.

He replied that I'm beginnig to be boring, that Bill will receive the machete next days for sure, and then, Bill would have to do some apologies...

LOL "Apologies"? Why would Bill need to apologize? :confused:

n2s

Welcome to my reality Moonlight. I tried telling you he wasn't playing fair.

Bill Siegle said:
Welcome to my reality Moonlight. I tried telling you he wasn't playing fair.

I never said that your were a lier, BIll. but I'd prefer to know people before making my judgement.

Has anyone found out what police agency he works for?

If this is possible, Bill could send his commander a letter, outlining his thievery, and from the U.S. to boot.

If his commander is ethical and above board, I'm sure that he/she could convince Oliver to get this situation resolved, before he becomes unemployed.

Worth a try.

CODE 3 said:
Has anyone found out what police agency he works for?

If this is possible, Bill could send his commander a letter, outlining his thievery, and from the U.S. to boot.

If his commander is ethical and above board, I'm sure that he/she could convince Oliver to get this situation resolved, before he becomes unemployed.

Worth a try.
Gendarmerie Nationale

Can you get contact information, and possibly his commanders name?

Also, folks, if anyone else out there has issues with Oliver, please email me, detailing your troubles, and what is owed to you.

invadr1@msn.com

Here's the top mans address:

Guy PARAYRE
Direction générale de la gendarmerie nationale
35, rue Saint-Didier - 75016 Paris Cedex.

Back