OMG I dropped my knife in bleach! (pic heavy)

HIGH TECH TIP. If using a shemagh to cover your face, do not burp

Fixed it for ya.... that's some good advice right there:p

Looks good:thumbup:

Eli

Looks great man! How's that skinny beer taste? I need to lose about 30lbs. of my beer keg, or I'll won't be able to run to the hills! :D

Catmouth, You said you did not reapply the blue, just sanded. I would highly recommend you do so. I didn't do it either but after a couple days I noticed some light rust beginning to form. Talked to Clich and he said you have to sand the shit out of it, and reblue it. That should take care of it. It's not that much extra work.

Then give it a good rubdown with 2000 grit. I just got done with mine while watching TV. The non etched pieces of the blade are very high polish right now. Looks awesome.

Those blades look great! I will have to try this myself, but first a question I hope someone can help with

If I understand right, the Blue & bleach will not act as a rust preventer unless it is re-blued afterward...correct?

Also is there any rule of thumb as to how long to soak based on the thickness of the blade?

Looks great man! How's that skinny beer taste? I need to lose about 30lbs. of my beer keg, or I'll won't be able to run to the hills! :D

No kidding right...I read your handle and thought that I would have to "WALK to the HILLS" ...
I just can't drink those skinny beers. I think I would rather drink 3 or 4 micro brews than 12 of the skinny ones...to each his own though!!

Damn that looks great! I'm going to have to do that to my BK15! I stripped my BK9 but I want the 15 to look different.

Back