On Tap at Todd's

Had some scotch ale Thursday night. It wasn't bad at all. Made in Kitsap County, WA. And yes, those are leather bound flasks in the background. From a few of those Jack Daniel's Single Barrel gift packs.

Working on a Stone Smoked Porter. Mmmm...

20140405_190722_zpsfbb2f83e.jpg

That looks like an awesome cup! Not sure about those wine coolers in your cart though. :D

had a yuengling B&T tonoght - to wash the taste of ashed from my mouth.
burned 11 acres of very wet hayfield today - it did not go smoothly....

Ohhhh.... I think I might have to swing by Sun King tomorrow or Friday. :cool: Can't beat a $5 to $6.50 growler fill.

Didnt get any pics of it, but last night I treated myself to a bottle of the Rouge brewery's Chocolate, raspberry, doughnut beer. I never in a million years thought I would say something with a title like that was good, but damn man. that is close to perfection................ i also use the term "treated myself" because you sure as hell cant afford to drink that on a regular basis.

Didnt get any pics of it, but last night I treated myself to a bottle of the Rouge brewery's Chocolate, raspberry, doughnut beer. I never in a million years thought I would say something with a title like that was good, but damn man. that is close to perfection................ i also use the term "treated myself" because you sure as hell cant afford to drink that on a regular basis.

See, I know things from time to time.

I tried a new one on tap yesterday. I am not usually a fan of IPA's but Dogfish Head makes a pretty good one. I had their 60 minute yesterday.

I tried a new one on tap yesterday. I am not usually a fan of IPA's but Dogfish Head makes a pretty good one. I had their 60 minute yesterday.

I love a lot of the Dogfish Head beers, too bad they cut back their sales area.

It was good, but I don't think I could drink more than one in a night, unless I was on a mission. Definitely prefer it over the 60 min., but both are pretty tasty.

We're being deprived of Dogfish Head still (I think). Seems they scaled back production for awhile. I liked some of their stuff, but seems some things were brewed just to say it could be done.

Back