On Tap at Todd's

2013-01-06115810.jpg
Hmm... I'm sitting on a growler of SK WeeMac & a growler of Osiris. I don't see those lasting long though.
Best part about living in the city.... Growler fill Friday at Sun King!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hmm... I'm sitting on a growler of SK WeeMac & a growler of Osiris. I don't see those lasting long though.
Best part about living in the city.... Growler fill Friday at Sun King!

That would be awesome. I've threatened to visit there brewery but haven't made the trip yet. I got a cousin that lives in Carmel and he often tortures me with pics of growlers from there. I should drive up that way, pick you up, drive to my cousins house and beat him mercylessly! :D

1066vik

Gold Member
hmmm...
all I'm sipping on is a bottle of Blenheim's ginger ale with 2 fingers of fireball cinnamon whiskey added.

1066vik

Gold Member
pretty smooth, but both the ginger and the cinnamon have a bite.
tasty vittles!
good followup to the trio of stuffed pork chops i had for dinner.

That would be awesome. I've threatened to visit there brewery but haven't made the trip yet. I got a cousin that lives in Carmel and he often tortures me with pics of growlers from there. I should drive up that way, pick you up, drive to my cousins house and beat him mercylessly! :D

He has it coming.

tradewater

Geezerator
I'm enjoying a Flugelhorn's cream coconut chocolate chip powdered sugar strawberry pale ale with a handful of gummy bears dumped in.

(I'm trying to fit in.)

1066vik

Gold Member
at least he doesn't have to worry about anyone stealing it.
kinda like sex in a canoe.

Murphnuge

Well, this is a delayed on tap post. I'm just now drinking the Busch Light Todd gave me before I left his house over a month ago after a board meeting at Diesel D's.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Well, this is a delayed on tap post. I'm just now drinking the Busch Light Todd gave me before I left his house over a month ago after a board meeting at Diesel D's.

If I new you was gonna sit on it for a month I sure as hell wouldn't of givin it to ya.........loser! :mad:...........hehe

Murphnuge

If I new you was gonna sit on it for a month I sure as hell wouldn't of givin it to ya.........loser! :mad:...........hehe

Well, what'd you expect it's a Busch light!? It's for special occasions, kinda like that Chimay crap.

Diesel D

Tow Mater

Yeah..if yer gonna take beer from my house and not drink it, leave it here! I'll solve that problem for you..

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Staff member
Super Mod

The Busch Light doesn't surprise me. The term "board meeting" does. :D