On Tap at Todd's

_20151223_174309_zpstvz7i1tb.jpg

Since my wife and I didn't run down to Todd's to finish our Christmas shopping, I'm drinking and wrapping what I do have done.

that looks tasty!
if you bring me some, I will share smoked pork chops, leg of lamb, and homemade cookies with you!
if you're really good, SWMBO might even share some PB chocolate pie with you!

Oh man... No shortage of delicious there from the sounds of it.
Java Mac is a seasonal brew from Sun King and is easily one of my favorites. It is essentially Wee Mac Scottish wee ale infused with coffee... Erik, it is delicious.

It might have been dethroned by this....
IMG_20151224_165554348_zpsnchehrvf.jpg

Cowbell Milk Porter.

IMG_20151224_165941096_zps2i22ns96.jpg

IMG_20151224_165824947_zpstwepgb8j.jpg

you should make up a "care package" of some of these, just in case i really do convince the administration to let me drive to my January conference in B-more, at which point Indiana would be a logical midpoint both on the way East and on the way home.
at which point, I could bring a similar sampler of local brews from round here...

Had some family bring down some New Glarus brews for the celebration today. We went through some Spotted Cows. Good stuff.

Time for a serious beer.

This was actually a really tasty brew. I've never had a Voodoo Doughnut, but I like their approach fromega what I've heard of them. It's similar to how I think beer should be handled.

I've had the lemon chiffon cruller - it wasn't bad.

tonight is the first of my Left Hand Coffee Porters -- although I'm tempted to pick up a 6 of the Boulevard Early riser coffee porter as a comparison.

I've had the lemon chiffon cruller - it wasn't bad.

tonight is the first of my Left Hand Coffee Porters -- although I'm tempted to pick up a 6 of the Boulevard Early riser coffee porter as a comparison.

I think you'll like that coffee porter. It's one of the best beers I bought so far this year.

Back