On the Bench

I did just about all I could today to take care of orders and I still had some time so I decided to grind some more. I worked on a Kiridashi and a .250 necker that I had hanging on the shop wall and they are citrus patina-ing right now.

Rotten fruit for rotten knives...

007ts.jpg

What's going on with orders...

I just got the tracking on my Kydex and it is coming in wednesday night so I should be able to get to sheath making thursday.

I just got in my 5160 and O1 for kiridashis, about ten minutes ago.

I'm about to have all my titanium cut out for some neckers and a wharnie or two. My blade bit it before I could get everything done.

The glue should be curing on the second .360 Straight Razor Cleaver thingy (we have a contest to name it!) so I'll be able to get to it soon.

I have a bunch of other small projects in the works and even have a knife ready for sale... has been raining too much for good pics.

So it will be a busy week! :D

I've been working on sheaths all day, I just got some Kydex in. Tons of black and a foot of coyote brown and blood red.

Last edited:
can you etch pretty much anything on a blade, using your equipment? i don't wanna scare the engraver when i bring a Fairly creation to get something done on the blade.

can you etch pretty much anything on a blade, using your equipment? i don't wanna scare the engraver when i bring a Fairly creation to get something done on the blade.

I can get stencils made for a really fair price and yeah, you can do a lot with them. As long as the design or font is on the simple side it is possible.

I finished up a 2 big .360 chopper's today! One is up for sale... I just did the sheath this morning. The other one is going to another knifemaker!

I have 3 cord wraps curing, I finally wrapped "Big Nasty" with black over blood red cord!

I tried a black wrap over blood red kydex and I really like it... also wrapped an O1 Steel Necker that looks like my Titanium ones.

I have projects going on everywhere! :D

Back