• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One FHFG INFI RMD and one modified beauty CG RMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities. Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

INFI Ratmandu FHFG, Coated
(Blade Color Options: Muddy Brown, INFI Ratmandu Handle Options: Tan Canvas)
New/unused, asking $OLD including a brown leather sheath and shipping).

2R7NqZ7.jpg

different lighting, with sheath
pXtgb1L.jpg

yhoyhxO.jpg

syIgyGN.jpg

Swamp Rat Ratmandu, bevel-polished

This is a standard SR101 model with the bevels polished (not quite mirror anymore), black coating and black canvas scales, it will include a homemade black kydex sheath with UKE attachment for right or left-handed carry (user specifies) with leather belt-loop and AB-3 belt-clip. Asking $220

XBFcy1c.jpg

3H4iknl.jpg

92Dlc59.jpg

jFCQMYS.jpg

6q90bkE.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the INFI RMD for 275 USPS money order, if available; PM-ing me your e-mail would be a good way to communicate details.
MO works for me, I can also do Zelle. You don't have PM on your BF account, but you can email me, chiral.grolim at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back