One for father and son

Jarrett Fleming

I have been making knives for over 3 years now, and in all of that time I have never made a knife specifically for myself. I decided it was time to change that and thought what the hell I'll make one for my dad too :D
I plan on carrying and using this knife everyday here on the farm.
This one is mine

And this one is for my dad. He loves file work so I decided to give it a shot. I have very little experience with file work, and need to practice some more before I put it on any knives I plan on selling.

Oh and btw this is a new model. These are the only 2 in existence right now so please let me know what y'all think!

Love that tapered tang!
The pins and wood on yours look stunning, great job on the firework too!

Those knives are off the hook Jarrett. I'm sure your dad will love his knife , the color on those scales is beautiful. Well done.
Do you have a name for this particular model and what are its spec's please?
Cheers mate.
Mick

Those both look great! The new model looks perfect! I hope my son makes me a knife like that someday!!!

Thanks for the kind comments guys.
Crano I don't have a name for this one yet.
The OAL on these is 7.75" and the edge length is 3.25"

Well done once again Jarrett, I'm sure your Dad will be pleased ! I really like the handle to blade ratio on this new model, as well as the overall shape of the blade. Looks like they will serve you and your Dad quite well. What kind of wood are these two rockin ?

Just tell me if you get tired of hearing the same compliments time after time, but both awesome Jarrett.

Love the sentiment behind the knives more than anything:thumbup:;)

Those are both outstanding knives. File work is excellent.
Great work Jarrett.

Preston

Just had to comment... I love both of these dearly. Perfect working blade shape. The file work is cool as well! Thanks for posting pics.
Love the new model (EDC)

Todd

JouFuu'd your knives .. :)

JF_father_son_1.jpg

JF_father_son_2.jpg

JF_father_son_3.jpg

JF_father_son_4.jpg

JF_father_son_5.jpg

JouFuu'd your knives .. :)

JF_father_son_1.jpg

JF_father_son_2.jpg

JF_father_son_3.jpg

JF_father_son_4.jpg

JF_father_son_5.jpg

Man seeing the complete package (knives & leather) is just amazing!! Kudos to the both of you gents for some stellar work :thumbup:

Now I've just got to convince Bud to do some swank Jou'Fuu leather for my forthcoming Talus :D

Back