One Hand Locksmith

I've been trying to email Roger for the last couple of months but for some reason I get the emails kicked back to me after a couple of weeks saying it couldn't be delivered.

Does anyone know if the One Hand Locksmith is available, and if not, will there be another run of them?

The OHL is just about my perfect bushcraft folder and I would love to get one! I would really like one with Stay Glow handles and the phillips screwdriver.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

sorry for the trouble. that item is out of stock.

did you try the contact from on my website? i also suggest sign up the free newsletter, link is on my website.

as i work on some damascus oht there may be some parts left for make more of the sak you want, currently i concentrate on other sak etc.

Thank you, Roger! I only tried that once.

I recently signed up for the newsletter, too. The newsletter is dangerous because I suddenly discover new knives that I "need" without realizing what my life was missing without them.

Thanks for all of the cool work that you do. Your mods are amazing and I appreciate you making them available to the masses. I wanted xxxx to do the OHL mod and also wanted to see if he could figure out how to do a Farmer with a metal file, too. Too bad he's retired.

I think the OHL might be my EDC blade because of its usefullness for both urban and wilderness survival.

I'll keep an eye out for another OHL.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
be adviced that i dont do mods. all my work is in colaboration with victorinox and they all are fully warranted.

i can not support any mods as this is low quality, non factory warrented items and they will only give alot of problems sooner or later.

Back