One legged man and his grave knives

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
These have cost me two arms and a leg to obtain, but this one legged man was more than happy to trade limb for INFI to own these incredible pieces. Adding to the collection today I received what, in my most humblest of opinions, is by far the most beautiful knife ever to leave Wauseon - the LEGENDARY BOSC ID.

BOSC ID 04.24.2019.jpg

Raise your hand if you just threw up. Yeah, I did too it's so beautiful.

BOSC ID 1 04.24.2019.jpg

Matching Nuke V8 and BOSC ID!?! Look mom, I did it!

BOSC ID 2 04.24.2019.jpg

Oh @#%$ a one of a kind Gladius with same handle scheme and a HOG Badger to boot. Now you're just bragging. Yeah, kind of, but I'm also really excited to have this collection and wanted to share with everyone so others may appreciate the craftsmanship Busse knives and swords possess. It's amazing what they can do in the Custom Shop.

I'd love to add a matching AALB, AK47, ASHBM, Short Butaniku, and V14.

Let's have a Custom Shop Order Placement Ganzaaaaaaa where it's first come first served on a limited basis where the shop will take the order(s) of whoever wins a spot. I'd order all five of the above in a heartbeat.

How do you know "you've made it" in this world ? When you are financially able to post your Busse collection and these are the picture's that you upload !! :cool:
Congratulations on some stunning pieces :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome scores !!!!!!! True collectors pieces right there !!!!!!
Congrats !!!!!

And thank you for sharing :) :)

Awesome knives , I was wondering why you would sell off those lovely nuke FMV8's and now I know.

Now I understand the secrecy....you been plottin some Thanos shit on our sorry azzez!

Well fellas, we are *%#ked now...:eek::eek::eek:

looks like Ghandi outbid Tony Stark and Liukang on eBay for the last piece of the INFI-nity Gauntlet....

16d.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Well played...all those nuked V8's were just a diversion for your masterplan...

A smokescreen made of INFI.... Ghandi you glorious basterd!

Beautiful collection!!!! You definitely need a matching V14 to complement those. Good luck with your search!

Dude, that is absolutely beautiful. Probably my ultimate grail right there. Nice one

Well played...all those nuked V8's were just a diversion for your masterplan...

A smokescreen made of INFI.... Ghandi you glorious basterd!

Haha, my master plan was to snag every nuke v8 I could find AND get a BOSC ID but Mrs. Ghandi snapped her fingers and half my V8s disappeared.

It's not who holds the infinity stones that rules the universe, it's the woman who has his man stones in her grip that does.

Congrats!!! Now That is how you Play the GRAIL Hunt....Everything is for Sale to fill the Grail:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haha, my master plan was to snag every nuke v8 I could find AND get a BOSC ID but Mrs. Ghandi snapped her fingers and half my V8s disappeared.

It's not who holds the infinity stones that rules the universe, it's the woman who has his man stones in her grip that does.

Great way to start my morn...spewing coffee all over my monitor :p....thanks :rolleyes:

Back