One legged man and his grave knives

Wow.
And here I am wishing for a satin with black paper Last Rites to match my AK and Ruck (and to get my black paper Butaniku satinized). Pretty lame in comparison.

Nonsense, a black paper set is fantastic! :):thumbsup: I have my black paper Short Butaniku out for some work right now. Not sure when I'll get it back but it'll be maybe even more prized than these (BOSC ID excluded) since it's going to be beautiful and one I might be willing to swing around. I had to get it satinized too and I'm getting an edge put on it that'll cut you just for looking at it.

You need a black paper V14 to go with that collection. I got lucky and got one with the two nukes that I ordered. Once my Butaniku comes back I'll have a sweet matching set.

DSC_0069 (2).jpg

Awesome knives , I was wondering why you would sell off those lovely nuke FMV8's and now I know.

Yeah, it makes sense now, especially knowing how gung-ho he was about the nuke v8 collection, I was a bit puzzled when I saw that he was selling the lot, but now it makes sense, and well done. As sweet as those matching nukes were, this set is just levels above in every way. This is a royal flush with that Gladius which is as graily as it gets. Unreal collection, mind blowing.

These have cost me two arms and a leg to obtain, but this one legged man was more than happy to trade limb for INFI to own these incredible pieces. Adding to the collection today I received what, in my most humblest of opinions, is by far the most beautiful knife ever to leave Wauseon - the LEGENDARY BOSC ID.

View attachment 1116978

Raise your hand if you just threw up. Yeah, I did too it's so beautiful.

View attachment 1116979

Matching Nuke V8 and BOSC ID!?! Look mom, I did it!

View attachment 1116982

Oh @#%$ a one of a kind Gladius with same handle scheme and a HOG Badger to boot. Now you're just bragging. Yeah, kind of, but I'm also really excited to have this collection and wanted to share with everyone so others may appreciate the craftsmanship Busse knives and swords possess. It's amazing what they can do in the Custom Shop.

I'd love to add a matching AALB, AK47, ASHBM, Short Butaniku, and V14.

Let's have a Custom Shop Order Placement Ganzaaaaaaa where it's first come first served on a limited basis where the shop will take the order(s) of whoever wins a spot. I'd order all five of the above in a heartbeat.

Gandhi, what are your thoughts on the 11D Last Rites?

Crab%2011.jpg

Yeah, it makes sense now, especially knowing how gung-ho he was about the nuke v8 collection, I was a bit puzzled when I saw that he was selling the lot, but now it makes sense, and well done.

Haha, at one point I had all these V8s and Nuke V8s plus two CG and two CF blk micarta not pictured (22 total). I'm down to three Nuked V8s now, no CF or CG. I miss all of them. :(

20180801_185236.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Nonsense, a black paper set is fantastic! :):thumbsup: I have my black paper Short Butaniku out for some work right now. Not sure when I'll get it back but it'll be maybe even more prized than these (BOSC ID excluded) since it's going to be beautiful and one I might be willing to swing around. I had to get it satinized too and I'm getting an edge put on it that'll cut you just for looking at it.

You need a black paper V14 to go with that collection. I got lucky and got one with the two nukes that I ordered. Once my Butaniku comes back I'll have a sweet matching set.

View attachment 1117303

I do need that black paper V14, and it will be mine.
Now about that Butaniku....

Last edited:
I admit that I har no interest in the others shown; but that Bosc ID...
<swoon>

(ok, I like 11D, that Last Rites, too)

You’d better get buried in an unmarked grave, or there’s going to be a bunch of guys over you beating each other with shovels.

You my friend have an awesome collection. Would not want to be one of the guys carrying your casket though. The weight is gonna start adding up quick.

Garth

Gonna take more than 6 to carry that casket.

Those wood handled v8 are impressive

Amazing find bud. Congrats. Perseverance pays off........:thumbsup:;)

Gandhi, please hold on to #9.

Ha! I'd love to. Priced them high enough that I'm hoping they don't sell. :) With the addition of my matching gladius/long gladius and my meteorite BOSC ID most of my collection is "grave knife" worthy anymore. So that raises the bar higher and hopefully I can pass some of these awesome blades on to other folks who will appreciate them as much as I have.

Right now I'm in the process of re-evaluating my collection and my needs on the farm. The apparent immediate need is leaning toward getting a few projects fast tracked that I was going to wait to do, so gotta sell off some of the collection. #9 will be painful to box up and ship out if it sells. I might even cry.

Maybe I'll post an updated picture of my current grave knives after work this evening. Who knows, if #1 and #9 don't sell soon I might pull 'em and add them to the pic. :)

Ha! I'd love to. Priced them high enough that I'm hoping they don't sell. :) With the addition of my matching gladius/long gladius and my meteorite BOSC ID most of my collection is "grave knife" worthy anymore. So that raises the bar higher and hopefully I can pass some of these awesome blades on to other folks who will appreciate them as much as I have.

Right now I'm in the process of re-evaluating my collection and my needs on the farm. The apparent immediate need is leaning toward getting a few projects fast tracked that I was going to wait to do, so gotta sell off some of the collection. #9 will be painful to box up and ship out if it sells. I might even cry.

Maybe I'll post an updated picture of my current grave knives after work this evening. Who knows, if #1 and #9 don't sell soon I might pull 'em and add them to the pic. :)

Thanks for the thoughtful response, especially since my comment was out of line as no one knows about those knives better than the man who did what it took to get them.

Thanks for the thoughtful response, especially since my comment was out of line as no one knows about those knives better than the man who did what it took to get them.

Haha, I didn't think your comment was out of line. I actually thought you might be the little angel on my shoulder looking out for future me since I will undoubtedly have BIG regrets later. :D:thumbsup:

Back