• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(One More) Eagle A-III Backpack (Standard Size)F/S

Well, I have another Eagle Industries backpack for sale.This one is a unused Eagle A-III Standard size Assault pack.Black in color.Newest versions.Below are the specs.I'll take ***SOLD***SOLD***Pending Payment**Thanks Bravado!!,$90.00 Shipped for this one.Paypal or US Postal Money Orders for payment please.No trades.Shoot me an e-mail if interested.Thanks

Eagle A-III Pack ( A-III-P )

Product Description:
If you demand adaptability, durability, versatility, and quality; this is the pack for you. We built it with heavy duty 11 oz. abrasion resistant Cordura nylon. Stitched it with E-69 bonded nylon thread, put in a heavy duty #10 Ykk zipper on the main compartment and, as always, we use only top quality Fastex buckles. For comfort, the A-III has a padded back, padded shoulder harness, and a removable waist belt. Some of the outstanding features found on the Eagle A-III are: 28" removable sleeping bag straps, 16" removable cargo straps and a removable chest strap. It is the finest medium sized zippered pack we produce. That makes the A-III the best mid-sized zippered frameless pack available.

Color: Black

Works with Liquidator or other hydration system, including secondary metal "D" ring on shoulder straps for positioning hydration hose.

The A-III-P dimensions are as follows. The dimensions are listed in inches, as W x H x D.
Main compartment = 16 x 20 x 7, 2240 cubic inches.
Cargo pouch = 12 x 16 x 2, 384 cubic inches.
cargo slip pocket = 12 x 16, This is a flat pocket on front.

Back