• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

One Off BK10

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: Up for grabs is one of my babies, it’s a one off custom Becker BK-10 that I built. I have listed the details below.

Took a stock BK-10 and removed the coating and then forced patina with yellow mustard and bubble wrap. Once complete, I ordered a set of micarta scales which are significantly beefier than the stock plastic type, but also grip a ton better.

Next I purchased a custom sheath, mounted a large tek lok clip. On the opposite side I created a dangler hosting one Atwood Terminator Beads in brass.

It was then sent off to Leeland Smith, a knife maker in Memphis. Outside of building knives, he specializes in hand sharpening knives on wet stones. This thing is scary and I mean scary sharp. Ready to baton firewood, clean big game, or behead a zombie, whichever you want to use it for.

Since finishing this build, it has sat in my safe. Because it hasn’t been used and due to the shear amount of fixed blades I currently own, I’ve decided to let this one go.

I’m asking $SOLD shipped to the USA. No international. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as fees and shipping are included. I typically shop within 24-hours if receiving payment and do so with either USPS Priority or FedEx depending on the size of the package.

This is cross posted, therefore time stamp will apply.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see more pictures.

Last edited:
Back