Recommendation? One Watch, One Knife

UZTE0gz.jpg

Sorry, I didn’t read the whole OP. My bad.
No problem at all.
Actually I found it kind of funny.
I just looked and was like "That's a Daytona! Where the HELL did he get that for under a grand!!!"
Regardless, it's a great combo! Is it a Zenith movement?

Last edited:
No problem at all.
Actually I found it kind of funny.
I just looked and was like "That's a Daytona! Where the HELL did he get that for under a grand!!!"
Regardless, it's a great combo! Is it a Zenith movement?
Oh, thank you. No, that’s a modern one, from shortly before the ceramic bezel launch.

I always look for high quality and a bargain price on my edc items.
The watch I would get again is my watch for the last 8-10 years, a Seiko solar divers watch. Loses 1 second every few months. So I ve read.
The knife I would get is a Hogue Ritter. I have the Benchmade Ritter and it is a great edc. From what I ve read, the Hogue Ritter may be an upgrade. At a good price.

Last edited:
20201101_113731.jpg
I always look for high quality and a bargain price on my edc items.
The watch I would get again is my watch for the last 8-10 years, a Seiko solar divers watch. Loses 1 second every few months. So I ve read.
The watch I would get is a Hogue Ritter. I have the Benchmade Ritter and it is a great edc. From what I ve read, the Hogue Ritter may be an upgrade. At a good price.

Big fan of the Hogue Ritter. Super easy to flip open, great ergos, 20CV

Last edited:
Well no disrespect to watch enthusiasts, But a Casio that tells time and an Awesome Blade (-:

Nothing wrong with a Casio! If you spend a little more, a Casio Oceanus is great. It's analog, connects to your phone via Bluetooth and all titanium as well!

Oceanus.jpg

For under a $1,000 it always stands it's hard to beat Casio, Hamilton, Seiko, Citizen and Marathon. There are more times than not that I find a digital watch actually more useful in my line of work than I do regular watches. I often have to write scripts for CEOs of companies and I have to time the speech and in this instance my $20 Casio Illuminator works great and is comfortable to wear all day.

Back